IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it's time we get this back into circulation. BUMP!

Did the Savage Team ever discover batari Basic? Did James from the Savage Team die? Who were the other members of the Savage Team? Did any of them like strawberry jelly on toast? What was their position on corporate welfare?

Edited by Random Terrain
  • Like 1

Did the Savage Team ever discover batari Basic? Did James from the Savage Team die? Who were the other members of the Savage Team? Did any of them like strawberry jelly on toast? What was their position on corporate welfare?

Tune in again next week for the answers to these questions and more on All My Coders.

• Like 1

Tune in again next week for the answers to these questions and more on All My Coders.

Same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel!

• Like 1

The project unraveled when Savage Team lost a key team member this year:

machoman052011.jpg

-B

• Like 3

I liked this image on page 8. I laughed for about 45 seconds:

post-2105-0-84081100-1312950585_thumb.jpg

Here's a fella from the future and all he tells us is that KR2600 wasn't made yet! You'd think he'd throw in some Super Bowl or World Series winners! How about tell us how the economy does in the next 24 years? Any new terrorist attacks or wars? Stock tips? What a waste!

I liked this image on page 8. I laughed for about 45 seconds:

post-2105-0-84081100-1312950585_thumb.jpg

Here's a fella from the future and all he tells us is that KR2600 wasn't made yet! You'd think he'd throw in some Super Bowl or World Series winners! How about tell us how the economy does in the next 24 years? Any new terrorist attacks or wars? Stock tips? What a waste!

http://johntitor.com/

:ponder:

• 1 month later...

This has got to be the funniest couple hours I've spent on the web, and that includes reading online comics. Maybe we should come up with a theme song for Team Savage to inspire them in their work? You know, maybe a variation on the old Japanese Speed Racer cartoon theme, only instead of "Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go!" it could be "Go Team Savage, Go Team Savage, Go!"

Just my two cents worth,

Dean