IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

Well,

It was Supposed to be done by 2006,...Figure it prolly took a lot of Hard Work to get there....lots of programming needed doing...Lots of cocktail napkins with detailed screens drawn with dollar store Sharpie knockoffs, some late nights at Kinko's scribbling design documents for all of the Team Savage employees, Probably used some computers in a "high tech" fashion, and made some real legal sounding letters printed by high quality word processors for the crew at FOX to read or was it NBC? (nobody cares) ...I mean gotta secure licenses,...No Biggie...6 or 8 different levels...4K. Maybe throw together some full color boxes and manuals... I think he busted it out on 5200 first just to get his feet wet...Custom controller wheels with overlays to be sold with each purchase...

Seems pretty legit.

So if we factor in all that goes on behind the scenes...Maybe give an extra 10 years or so for gross incompetence...and

Yup! By my steadfast and studious calculations the game has been done for over 2 Years now!!!

But if you think good ol Hard Work is gonna come back here after how all you haters and trolls treated him and sell you this fine Magnum Opus on a 4K cart, you're just whistlin' Dixie, Bub, and to quote the mighty Judas Priest You've Got Another Thing Coming!

But, Please James, I implore you, Tell ME where your secret Team Savage website is so I can order the game!

P.S. I won't tell any of these guys,...I'll be driving the KITT car and controlling the badass Hoff on my 2600 and all the AtariAgers will be none the wiser...Muhuwahahaaaaa!

• Like 3

Well,

It was Supposed to be done by 2006,...Figure it prolly took a lot of Hard Work to get there....lots of programming needed doing...Lots of cocktail napkins with detailed screens drawn with dollar store Sharpie knockoffs, some late nights at Kinko's scribbling design documents for all of the Team Savage employees, Probably used some computers in a "high tech" fashion, and made some real legal sounding letters printed by high quality word processors for the crew at FOX to read or was it NBC? (nobody cares) ...I mean gotta secure licenses,...No Biggie...6 or 8 different levels...4K. Maybe throw together some full color boxes and manuals... I think he busted it out on 5200 first just to get his feet wet...Custom controller wheels with overlays to be sold with each purchase...

Seems pretty legit.

So if we factor in all that goes on behind the scenes...Maybe give an extra 10 years or so for gross incompetence...and

Yup! By my steadfast and studious calculations the game has been done for over 2 Years now!!!

But if you think good ol Hard Work is gonna come back here after how all you haters and trolls treated him and sell you this fine Magnum Opus on a 4K cart, you're just whistlin' Dixie, Bub, and to quote the mighty Judas Priest You've Got Another Thing Coming!

But, Please James, I implore you, Tell ME where your secret Team Savage website is so I can order the game!

P.S. I won't tell any of these guys,...I'll be driving the KITT car and controlling the badass Hoff on my 2600 and all the AtariAgers will be none the wiser...Muhuwahahaaaaa!

suck up! :grin:

• Like 2