IGNORED

CollectorVision Phoenix Game Console

retroillucid

If it is going in 360 degrees, it's back to where it started. What you mean is 180 degrees.

This is straight out of 'The Last Action Hero'.

Benedict has drawn his revolver on his own boss after Slater thwarts his plans again]

Vivaldi: What is this, Benedict? First you're my friend, now you turn a... [makes twirling motion with finger] 360 on me?!

Benedict: 180, you stupid spaghetti-slurping cretin! 180! If I did a 360, I'd go completely around and end up back where I started.

Vivaldi: [confused] ...What?

Benedict: Trust me. [shoots Vivaldi]

• Like 3

Official announcement!

CollectorVision & Opcode have come to an agreement!

The SuperGame Module (SGM) is going to be built-in our system and officially lisenced by Opcode!

That mean, the CollectorVision Phoenix is going to support ALL ColecoVision games, including the SGM games!

More informations here:

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/colecovision-hd-system/

J-F & CollectorVision team that's great news and I'm glad to hear it.

You guys (Collector, Opcode, Pixel etc.) do your best work when you collaborate and get along together.

I can see great things from everyone on the horizon, thanks for keeping the Coleco alive and thriving.

• Like 4

This is straight out of 'The Last Action Hero'.

Benedict has drawn his revolver on his own boss after Slater thwarts his plans again]

Vivaldi: What is this, Benedict? First you're my friend, now you turn a... [makes twirling motion with finger] 360 on me?!

Benedict: 180, you stupid spaghetti-slurping cretin! 180! If I did a 360, I'd go completely around and end up back where I started.

Vivaldi: [confused] ...What?

Benedict: Trust me. [shoots Vivaldi]

I wonder if Leo The Fart rubbed off on the brain fart that happened in this thread.

Official announcement!

CollectorVision & Opcode have come to an agreement!

The SuperGame Module (SGM) is going to be built-in our system and officially lisenced by Opcode!

That mean, the CollectorVision Phoenix is going to support ALL ColecoVision games, including the SGM games!

More informations here:

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/colecovision-hd-system/

Cool! I'm happy it worked out. :)

You need your avatar back.

Eddladin is already making awesome Arcade Controller, hence why we want to work with him on a new Arcade Controller

Just with.....another feature for it ;)

Does that mean if I bought an Edladdin Super Arcade Controller Plus now, it will be missing a vital feature to be able to play some future games for the Collectorvision Phoenix?

Here's a sneak peak of some of the built-in digital games included with the CollectorVision Phoenix Video Game System

Even more to come!

https://collectorvision.com/…/colec…/colecovision-hd-system/

Cool . By chance would that Zombie Near be that upgraded one that never made it out on cart ? That would be great if it had both versions !

• Like 1

Here's a sneak peak of some of the built-in digital games included with the CollectorVision Phoenix Video Game System

Even more to come!

https://collectorvision.com/…/colec…/colecovision-hd-system/

Stupid question: how would I use the roller controller with the Phoenix to play Armageddon? Will the Phoenix power it like the ColecoVision does?

(If someone answered this already apologies its almost 11:30 PM and I am beyond tired)

Stupid question: how would I use the roller controller with the Phoenix to play Armageddon? Will the Phoenix power it like the ColecoVision does?

(If someone answered this already apologies its almost 11:30 PM and I am beyond tired)

That's actually a good question!

You'll need a ''special'' adapter wich would plug into the Phoenix Expansion Port

Edited by retroillucid

That's actually a good question!

You'll need a ''special'' adapter wich would plug into the Phoenix Expansion Port

Couldn't you also connect the CV Power Supply to the Roller Controller and then the cables to the joystick ports like we do on a CV.... just no CV of coarse.