IGNORED

CollectorVision Phoenix Game Console

retroillucid

• 2 weeks later...

Since I already ordered the Sydney Box Upgrade option on Brian's site (Order #167) back in October, I was trying to order the Phoenix early access system last night, before it's too late, but was unable to login. It wouldn't even let me reset my password because it didn't recognize my email address, which is odd since it's the same one I used before, so I sent an email to Brian. Hopefully I can get this straightened out and place my order before the deadline.. I'd hate to miss out! :)

Since I already ordered the Sydney Box Upgrade option on Brian's site (Order #167) back in October, I was trying to order the Phoenix early access system last night, before it's too late, but was unable to login. It wouldn't even let me reset my password because it didn't recognize my email address, which is odd since it's the same one I used as before. I sent an email to Brian. Hopefully I can get this straightened out and place my order before the deadline.. I'd hate to miss out! :)

Hi Todd,

I just replied to your email. If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks,

Brian

• Like 1

I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but couldn't find it. Will the roller controller still work? It has that piggyback on the original power port that I don't think would work with this system, right? Presumably, the steering wheel would have no problems, although it would be nice if there was a new solution for those games.

I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but couldn't find it. Will the roller controller still work? It has that piggyback on the original power port that I don't think would work with this system, right? Presumably, the steering wheel would have no problems, although it would be nice if there was a new solution for those games.

You have to supply power to the roller controller. So use your Coleco brick or that new USB power adapter that's out now.

• Like 1

Presumably, the steering wheel would have no problems, although it would be nice if there was a new solution for those games.

Going through this list:

http://cvaddict.com/list.php?filter=6

-Bump and Jump, Burn Rubber and Pitstop have the option to use the standard controller or driving controller.

-Destructor and Turbo have hacked ROMS available for standard controller use. There are/were also commercial carts: Destructor SCE is still in the AA store, Turbo SCE is a rare, limited to 25 copies cart

-Dukes of Hazard Prototype, no standard controller options that I know.

-The Fall Guy: As far as I understand, there is a part of the Fall Guy prototype that uses the EM#2, but, as it is a prototype, I'm not sure if there is some way the standard controller can be used as an option or not.

-CollectorVision is planning a hand-held spinner that will work as the driving controller. Apparently, they are also planning a trackball. I have seen the prototype for the spinner, but not the trackball.

Going through this list:

http://cvaddict.com/list.php?filter=6

-Bump and Jump, Burn Rubber and Pitstop have the option to use the standard controller or driving controller.

-Destructor and Turbo have hacked ROMS available for standard controller use. There are/were also commercial carts: Destructor SCE is still in the AA store, Turbo SCE is a rare, limited to 25 copies cart

-Dukes of Hazard Prototype, no standard controller options that I know.

-The Fall Guy: As far as I understand, there is a part of the Fall Guy prototype that uses the EM#2, but, as it is a prototype, I'm not sure if there is some way the standard controller can be used as an option or not.

-CollectorVision is planning a hand-held spinner that will work as the driving controller. Apparently, they are also planning a trackball. I have seen the prototype for the spinner, but not the trackball.

Yes, thanks. I meant an alternative controller like you mentioned in your last bulletpoint. While I think the original roller controller is still fantastic, I'm not as much in love with the original steering wheel controller these days.