IGNORED

Interest in Orionsoft re-issues?

Gaztee

Orionsoft Jaguar Game Re-Issues  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in purchasing any/all the following games?

• Elansar
    • Alice's Mom's Rescue
    • Orion Collection
    • Why bother? We have them already!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Now Xenon 2 has been put to bed for us, it's time to finally see who if anyone would be interested in purchasing a copy of one of Orion's previous Jaguar cart releases? All games will be in a box with a multi language manual. This will be a first for Elansar, which previously was in a plastic case, and for the Orion collection which only had a limited cart release previously. And for AMR there will be a brand new box, designed to be more like the original CD release.

The poll is here just to gauge the level of interest. We understand that these games are mainly aimed at those who previously missed out. The poll will run until the end of June, at which point we hope to open up a pre-order. Price will be £50 each complete.

Thanks for your time and your interest.

• Like 4

I have been waiting a while for the Orion_ collection to pop up again. Listening to Orion_ on Twitter, I was beginning to lose hope of ever getting a copy. I am really going to miss his influence in the retro-gaming realm :_( .

I hope there is enough interest in this, it would be nice to give Orion_ a little bit more monetary support before he bows out.

I have been waiting a while for the Orion_ collection to pop up again. Listening to Orion_ on Twitter, I was beginning to lose hope of ever getting a copy. I am really going to miss his influence in the retro-gaming realm :_( .

I hope there is enough interest in this, it would be nice to give Orion_ a little bit more monetary support before he bows out.

Orion, you'll be missed. Happy to see Escape 2042 made it out on GB & DC. Good luck in your future endeavors but hate to see you go!

Are you going to continue printing disc based games or if we want something should we but it now? In other words, once the current games are gone, is that it? Eyeing some DC titles.

Thanks again for your awesome retro releases & support for the community.

Yes, I quit game programming as a "professional" and will leave this as a hobby, hence no more physical release and way much time between my game releases.

Don't worry about Escape 2042 for Jaguar, it will happen, the port is finished and ready, I'm in the process of finishing the box art and manual design so Albert can start the production as soon as he can.

I won't make physical game release myself anymore, so once my game stock is empty, that will be it.

But I still have lots of game in stock especially for the Dreamcast, that's why I've been making sales recently.

If additional physical game releases should happen then that would be made by someone else, for example Gaztee with the Reprint of Elansar/Alice/OJC

I just want to say that, above all the gaming communities, the Jaguar one has been the most supportive of my work, thanks for all guys :)

• Like 8