IGNORED

Protective Cases for Odyssey 2 boxes

polyex

• 2 weeks later...

The Odyssey 2 game box protectors and console box protectors have come in and are ready to sell.

Pricing Game Box Protector

1-9 $1.59 each

10-24 $1.29 each

25-49 $1.10 each

50+ 0.99c each

Can be purchased from my website WWW.MortoffGames.Com https://www.mortoffgames.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=299&product_id=934 or can message me and I can send a pay-pal invoice.

Pricing Game Console Box Protector

$12.99

Can be purchased from my website WWW.MortoffGames.Com https://www.mortoffgames.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=299&product_id=935 or can message me and I can send a pay-pal invoice.

• Like 2

The Odyssey 2 game box protectors and console box protectors have come in and are ready to sell.

1-9 $1.59 each

10-24 $1.29 each

25-49 $1.10 each

50+ 0.99c each

Can be purchased from my website WWW.MortoffGames.Com https://www.mortoffgames.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=299&product_id=934 or can message me and I can send a pay-pal invoice.

$12.99

Can be purchased from my website WWW.MortoffGames.Com https://www.mortoffgames.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=299&product_id=935 or can message me and I can send a pay-pal invoice.

Would you send it to Brazil?

A couple of days ago I received 50 O² cart box protectors and one giant, freaking box with an O² console box protector. HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! I thought someone sent me a piano. :)

Anyway... I love these things!!! Awesome work. Thank you for these.

Please let me know when I can order the O² Master Strategy series protectors!

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much Mortoff! Placing an order right now for a console box and a 50-lot of the O² game protectors... also picking up some of your Jag CD box protectors to cover my set there. I'll definitely be checking back on your site to see if/when any more oddball/niche protector sizes become available. Count me as also being on the Master Strategy Series wishlist (and a protector for The Voice unit would be nice too... but I'm sure that's probably pie in the sky).

1-9 $1.59 each

10-24 $1.29 each

25-49 $1.10 each

50+ 0.99c each

$12.99

Hello,

Do you know if by any chance the game boxes fit the European / Brazilian formats? The ones with acrylic lid?

They are just a few millimeters larger than standard USA box but that´s possibly just _big enough_...

Hello,

Do you know if by any chance the game boxes fit the European / Brazilian formats? The ones with acrylic lid?

They are just a few millimeters larger than standard USA box but that´s possibly just _big enough_...

They are a nice, snug fit on the US Odyssey² game cartridge boxes. I haven't tried one but I doubt it. I'll try one when I get home from work and get back unless someone else responds first.

I received my O2 protectors the other night and you can absolutely add me to the list of those thrilled with these Odyssey2 protectors! My console protector should be waiting for me today when I get home. Thanks a ton for making these!

I don't want to derail this thread with non-Odyssey stuff but I wasn't sure where else to mention this (as I didn't see a thread in the Jag subforum) - I also ordered a set of Jaguar CD protectors. I'm sure you're probably aware of it, but they don't fit the boxes for the three ReadySoft games (BrainDead 13, Dragon's Lair, and Space Ace). Those are just slightly larger (in terms of both width and depth) than the rest of the library. Might be worth a note on the item page.

Edited by callidus
  • Like 1

I received my O2 protectors the other night and you can absolutely add me to the list of those thrilled with these Odyssey2 protectors! My console protector should be waiting for me today when I get home. Thanks a ton for making these!

I don't want to derail this thread with non-Odyssey stuff but I wasn't sure where else to mention this (as I didn't see a thread in the Jag subforum) - I also ordered a set of Jaguar CD protectors. I'm sure you're probably aware of it, but they don't fit the boxes for the three ReadySoft games (BrainDead 13, Dragon's Lair, and Space Ace). Those are just slightly larger (in terms of both width and depth) than the rest of the library. Might be worth a note on the item page.

I will see what can be done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...