IGNORED

Colecovision Expansion Module #1 problems

BenG76

I picked up this expansion module to play 2600 games on my Coleco. My Coleco is modded for RGB and works very well. I have tried the module several times today with no success at all. I even cleaned the contacts well in my expansion port as well as the module. I am not sure what else to do. The seller stated that it worked. I don't have another Coleco to test it on either so I don't know for sure if the module has the issue or my Coleco. Any suggestions?

Have you tried hooking it up the old fashioned way through the RF connector? I'm not clear if the expansion modules will work this way, but I know they won't work directly through the RGB or VGA modded systems.

I picked up this expansion module to play 2600 games on my Coleco. My Coleco is modded for RGB and works very well. I have tried the module several times today with no success at all. I even cleaned the contacts well in my expansion port as well as the module. I am not sure what else to do. The seller stated that it worked. I don't have another Coleco to test it on either so I don't know for sure if the module has the issue or my Coleco. Any suggestions?

I am pretty sure that you can still use the adaptor if you have an rgb mod . It will just output composite . Did you get it modded by yurkie ?

I did have it modded by Yurkie. It does not have anything but the RF and the RGB out though. Now I just hope the Super Game Module I preordered will work with it.

I did have it modded by Yurkie. It does not have anything but the RF and the RGB out though. Now I just hope the Super Game Module I preordered will work with it.

Mines vga out and it works with the sgm. Yurkie modded it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...