IGNORED

A 1994 video tour of Sega's display at Innoventions

Hey guys,

I wanted to share with you the most recent episode in my series "My Retro Life".

During a summer vacation to Disney in 1994, my family visited the SEGA Innoventions exhibit at Epcot. It was an experience I'll never forget. Seeing all the incredible Sega kiosks and decor, getting to play brand new games that had yet to be released, prototypes... it was like a visit to E3 only it was a open to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihzO5TGOOw

There is hardly any footage of the attraction available online. I'm lucky that my Dad took as much footage as he did. It makes for a great watch for any SEGA fan or video game enthusiast.

Hope you enjoy it. Do you have any memories of Sega at Innoventions? Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear more.

• Like 2

Awesome.. I remember a huge Dreamcast setup in Innovations must have been early 2000s. Lots of Dreamcasts with sports titles and a few others.. I used to go to Innovations to play while my wife waited at least an hour for a fireworks spot. :-)

The Dreamcast setup must have replaced the one in the video.