IGNORED

Super Game Module 4th run official thread

opcode

Modules will be shipped to AA early next week. After that AA will start shipping them to pre-orders. I hope you guys enjoy the quality and effort we put on this, and of course hope you have fun with your new module and games. Next, Donkey Kong!

• Like 9

So, I ordered one of these and probably should have ordered a second as backup. What is your current disposition about a 5th run of the Supergame Module, or will this be made mostly obsolete by the new Colecovision console?

If a waiting list exists, it probably exceeds any extras, but I indicated wanting a second one back in Nov. 1, 2017 if there is. I'd also be interested in buying one from someone who doesn't need it anymore.

Hi Eduardo,

please don't forget the last remnants like me from the 2nd run preorder ..

My French CV is starving now :grin:

Man, have you contacted Grazi about that? I have some 8 or so remaining SGM paper boxes here taking valuable space, so please let her know you are still waiting and your current address, and I will ship ASAP. :)

• Like 1

Man, have you contacted Grazi about that? I have some 8 or so remaining SGM paper boxes here taking valuable space, so please let her know you are still waiting and your current address, and I will ship ASAP. :)

Hey hey

I've just shot her an email :waving:

Modules will be shipped to AA early next week. After that AA will start shipping them to pre-orders. I hope you guys enjoy the quality and effort we put on this, and of course hope you have fun with your new module and games. Next, Donkey Kong!

Just curious, has anyone heard from or received anything from AA, yet?

Just curious, has anyone heard from or received anything from AA, yet?

AtariAge should receive modules today, and they plan to contact all pre-orders to confirm address. So please keep an eye on your email box.

Once all modules have been shipped (may take about 2 weeks according to AA), we plan to offer 50 additional modules through the AA Store.

Again, thank you for your patience and support on this. This is by far the largest run for the SGM, about 400 modules, and even think it took a little longer than some past runs, I am very pleased with the end product.

• Like 8

Will there be some reprints of some of the SGM games? I was very late to the party on this.

Yes, we plan reprints of Gradius and Penguin Adventure soon. Along with two new games, Donkey Kong Arcade and Pac-Man DX Arcade.

• Like 7

Anyone get an email from Albert to confirm address yet? Sorry to be paranoid guy, just want to make sure my work email server isn't filtering it!

Yes, I sent an email last week to everyone. If you did not receive an email, please make sure your spam filter did not catch it (for instance, in Gmail you can look in the spam folder). You can PM me directly here if you need to update your address.

..Al

• Like 1

Yes, I sent an email last week to everyone. If you did not receive an email, please make sure your spam filter did not catch it (for instance, in Gmail you can look in the spam folder). You can PM me directly here if you need to update your address.

..Al

Glad I asked then, but I guess I am good in any case as my address info on my AtariAge store account is still correct (I was afraid maybe you wouldn't ship at all without positive confirmation of what was on file)

Weird though Albert... I never got that one but I did just recently get an email for my subscription re-up? Are they coming from separate addresses?

Weird though Albert... I never got that one but I did just recently get an email for my subscription re-up? Are they coming from separate addresses?

I've seen some cases were aggressive spam filters at ISPs that will selectively flag some messages coming from AtariAge based on the content of the emails. It's pretty annoying and there's not much I can do about that.

..Al