IGNORED

New TV Show

Cousin Vinnie

There may be a few of you that remember me, but I used to run "Cousin Vinnie's Atari 7800 Panoramic Froo Froo" about 15 years ago... where at the time, I boasted that I reviewed every released Atari 7800 game.

Well, since then, I have opened up my own company, had a career as a pro bass player and professional wrestler, acted, became a bounty hunter etc. My new project may be of interest to you guys. Be sure to check it out. I still play the 7800, its still my favorite system... although Breath of the Wild is very very good.

I hope you all are doing well!

Funkmaster V

"Wrestling With Ghosts"

A paranormal team suffers a demonic possession during an investigation, and the last remaining member scrambles to find strong willed replacements for his TV show...

When he hires professional wrestler, comedian, and musician skeptics, a paranormal television show like no other rises from the ashes.

"Wrestling With Ghosts" is definitely the funniest paranormal TV show ever, but over time, the team develops a theory that they think helps them capture some of the most unique evidence in paranormal television history.

Ghost TV is about to get Funky.

The self produced season of Wrestling With Ghosts will start airing episodes June 17th, 2017 at 10PM.

Check out

www.FunkmasterV.com

for the show.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Episode #1 "I Used to be a Cop" is tonight!

At 10PM EST tonight, you can watch the debut of Wrestling With Ghosts over at www.FunkmasterV.com
The show is Funny, the show is fresh, and there is evidence the likes of which you will never see on any other show. Come make out with us tonight... I mean... watch the show...

Here's a teaser trailer for tonight's episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVKD9WAOf2k&index=6&list=PLkW6dTRrGbhoOkh68OQB-URsKrdWz44-3

Thanks for the luv,
Funkmaster V (Cousin Vinnie)

Edited by Cousin Vinnie

• 2 weeks later...

Wussup babies... Episode 2 of Wrestling With Ghosts dropped last week and the fans are creeped out. This episode takes place in a hidden ghost town in North Carolina. You will not believe your eyes and ears.

Watch all 6 segments here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLkW6dTRrGbhqvTRDLnfnuZjSTIu8zbKW0&v=28TZeO9-ZuA

Thanks for the love!
Watch out for episode 3 July 1st at 10PM EST at

www.FunkmasterV.com

Funkmaster V

Vinnie,

Believe it or not, some of us still login to the old Emuviews chatroom from time to time to through a quick status update on our lives...etc. Yes, the emuviews website is still up and running and up until about 2 or 3 years ago, it was the host for my OVGE website as well. I wonder how ole JoseQ is doing these days?!

watch the show babies... and tell me what all that jive is. episode 3 (coming up) has some of the craziest shiz that has ever been shizzed.

I went into this show as an entertainer skeptic.... now... I'm like... there's a bunch of craziness out there we cant explain

I'll take a brother's money off of his hands

:)

Also, everyone is a non-believer until they see for themselves

OH! AND HEY CROSSBOW!!!

Edited by Cousin Vinnie

The James Randi Foundation stopped that offer in September 2015. There are further details, if interested.

Well son of a bitch! How I missed that is just crazy. I do like that what they are doing with the money instead though. Grants to critical thinking minds is good thing. Not as cool as the "put up or shut up" of the old offer but still cool none the less.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey babies, in a handful of hours... "Wrestling With Ghosts" will offer up a smorgasbord of love, thrills, funk, chills, laughs and tears as well... Episode 5 "The Giant That Saved Gatlinburg" will groove you...

Tonight at 10PM EST www.Funkmasterv.com

Here's the trailer

https://www.facebook.com/funkmasterv/videos/vb.767100642/10159608204460643/?type=3&theater

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
"Wrestling With Ghosts" Season One is complete!
wrestlingwithqueen.jpg
I hope everyone enjoyed this comedic... but yet at times, very serious take on the world of the paranormal. The series has some options and offers on the table, we have received high praise from high places, and we are excited about filming a season two. Anyways... if you have missed the airings of these or some of the episodes... you can catch up easily now:
"I Used to Be a Cop"
Greenbrier Restaurant/ Sensabaugh Tunnel
(Friendly ghost story, insane conversation through the Ethereal app, flirtatious young bride, most tame episode of the season)
"Chiroptera Surgit"
Hidden Ghost Town in North Carolina
(Spooky episode, feels like a found footage movie, lots of female EVPs calling us away, at least three pieces of paranormal evidence never seen on any other TV series)
"Wee-ji Want the Funk"
Merrydeath Antiques/ Kentucky Family in Need
(Funniest episode of the season, ghost footprints, little girl spirit looking for help, sacrilegious & very humorous spirit, one piece of evidence never seen before on TV)
"Going Postal"
Old Lafollette Post Office/ Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail
(One of the most popular shows in the series, poltergeists antagonize women... then antagonize Big Luke, full body apparition, thrown bottles and objects, disembodied voices call for Luke 3 times)
"The Giant That Saved Gatlinburg"
Pittman Center Covered Bridge/ Mysterious Manison/ Emert's Cove
(Tons of EVPs, lots of funny hi-jinks, team members get fired for faking evidence, a city-wide fire breaks out and Big Luke tries his best to save the town)
"The Rabbitman House"
(Psychological episode, team goes to a location where another paranormal team split up over what they called "a demonic oppression", team members want to fight each other)
Thanks again for your support!
Funkmaster V
www.funkmasterv.com

Always good to see a long timer poke their nose back over here. Your reviews are what got me to get back into getting/collecting for the 7800, something that has been a very enjoyable hobby indeed. I'll check out these vids when I have some time.

That's nice of you to say. When my world calms down a hair (wrestling, owning a business, making TV, raising a kid) I plan on bringing back the Froo-Froo... I enjoyed reviewing the games and I felt like I was bringing them back to life in a way. And now, there's so many homebrews... I'll be busy fo' eva

• 1 year later...

Vinnie,

Believe it or not, some of us still login to the old Emuviews chatroom from time to time to through a quick status update on our lives...etc. Yes, the emuviews website is still up and running and up until about 2 or 3 years ago, it was the host for my OVGE website as well. I wonder how ole JoseQ is doing these days?!

I hate to bump and old thread but I just stumbled across the answer to this question. Looks like JoseQ went into film-making as actor, director, writer, producer, etc.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5256812/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

I was friends with him back in my emulator author days and he used to host a web site for me. When I saw the name on IMDB I figured it was unlikely the same person, but I am connected to him on LinkedIn and his photo there matches one of his resume photos..

http://www.lmtalent.com/page/texas_talent?talentid=2160&name=Jose%20Quinones&

Dan,

I had forgotten about this thread. I actually knew this as I'm friends with JoseQ on FB and follow him. Yes he starred in a new movie that details the inner conflicts of the engineers before the shuttle Challenger disaster.

Vinnie did some great enjoyable reviews.

For those not around then, or even for those looking for some nostalgia for your nostalgia, you can travel back and check the whole site, or just focus on a review example like Midnight Mutants.

Al should link the relevant archived pages of Vinnie's site on the associated Atari 7800 game pages here on AA. Right now, all of the review links on the AA 7800 game pages to Granny Vinnie are broken.

Dan,

I had forgotten about this thread. I actually knew this as I'm friends with JoseQ on FB and follow him. Yes he starred in a new movie that details the inner conflicts of the engineers before the shuttle Challenger disaster.

Yeah, that's how I learned about this, I saw the trailer for the movie and it lead me down this rabbit hole. :)