IGNORED

Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

• 1 month later...

Sun Shine is up.

Nice work as usual DJ,

I really would've like to play this game if it was released. Judging by the screenshots, it looked really interesting. :)

Thank you again for your hardwork and dedication on making these videos. :thumbsup:

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

I make a point of playing all games with two players whenever possible, since footage of mutiplayer games on Youtube is overwhelmingly 1-player and that annoys me.

I do plan to get help reviewing fighting mechanics in future videos, since I'm casual and it isn't my forte.

• Like 2

oh yeah, getting a 2nd player for games is a struggle I know for my Atari series. One thing I've found locally: having brought my AES and flash cart to local fighting game events, I can usually get some of the old schoolers to come play some rounds. Might be worth seeing if there's anyone locally into old fighting games that could help!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When you want to get into cash and complaining about something having a more limited number, you can't just say Neo Geo. THere's the AES and MVS, and AES is downright nauseatingly bad in most cases. The MVS has a few that get into the hundreds like TSS, yet so does a very small sorting of the NGPC games even.

Mutation Nation is a solid game, learned to love this on a 161in1 so I went looking for it and scored a US MVS version of it that I like to mess with when in the mood for that kind of game. I had no idea it had so much development time lost to it into the market. And I had that CDI based mutant brawler, and I think this one was better but I really liked the other one too.

• 5 months later...

Kraut Buster is a new game for Neo Geo from NG:Dev.Team. I decided to do a video review for my Youtube series:

No King of the Monsters yet, but it's a new game at least. This video is not part of the main series. I'm still reviewing all the games in order.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's shameful DE did such a terrible job with Sengoku on the SNES, there's no excuse as the hardware was very well capable enough to deal.  I've still been meaning to get this cart and always forget to grab it on MVS as I have an orphaned mini-marquee for it.  It's like had they named it something else it would be probably cared about more since it's not bad for what it is, just bad for not being Sengoku.

Can't wait to see Burning Fight, l really enjoy that final fight clone and they did a good job on it too.  I hate seeing it get dumped on.  Hopefully your videos come a bit quicker if your time allows, I did enjoy following them in other years.

Edited by Tanooki