IGNORED

Season 10 needs t-shirts!

I have an idea.
I'm willing to print up 15 t-shirts for the top 15 players in the CV high score club. Top 15 will be determined at the end of the season.

White Haynes pre-shrunk beefy T's. 100% cotton. Three color front. T-shirts will be SCREEN PRINTED, I'm not using that direct to garment process that so many web stores use. The shirts will say:
"ColecoVision High Score Club Season 10" on the front.

Picture the first screen of Donkey Kong with the girders. The girders will be printed in red, the High Score Club Season 10 text will sit on top of the girders, that will be in navy blue, probably in a Donkey Kong style font (the puffy letters with the stars in the "o's.") Light blue ladders behind the text. No "official" Coleco fonts or logos will be used.

We could do a left sleeve print that says:
"Not Endorsed By River West Brands"

I will pay for shirts, I will pay to ship them out. They will not be for sale. Only the top 15 High Score Club Players will get them.

• Like 6

Cool!!! The Atari Jaguar HSC did that a few seasons back. On the back of the shirt they also printed each game with all the participants and their finish order for each round. Having done t-shirts before for other events, I know front and back printing gets a bit pricey, so I would be grateful for whatever you produce.

I have an idea.
I'm willing to print up 15 t-shirts for the top 15 players in the CV high score club. Top 15 will be determined at the end of the season.

White Haynes pre-shrunk beefy T's. 100% cotton. Three color front. T-shirts will be SCREEN PRINTED, I'm not using that direct to garment process that so many web stores use. The shirts will say:
"ColecoVision High Score Club Season 10" on the front.

Picture the first screen of Donkey Kong with the girders. The girders will be printed in red, the High Score Club Season 10 text will sit on top of the girders, that will be in navy blue, probably in a Donkey Kong style font (the puffy letters with the stars in the "o's.") Light blue ladders behind the text. No "official" Coleco fonts or logos will be used.

We could do a left sleeve print that says:
"Not Endorsed By River West Brands"

I will pay for shirts, I will pay to ship them out. They will not be for sale. Only the top 15 High Score Club Players will get them.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...