IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I am very intrigued to learn what was this "key element" that caused the delay literally the last minute before the campaign was to take off. Darn, I hate to say but once more atari has been proven completely unreliable

Edited by elefas

No prototype. ;)

Me too I believe that they do not have a working prototype, however this fact was also true 3 days ago and didn't stop them to email everyone and announce the campaign launch. How a company (even so "small" as Atari nowadays) can make such childish mistakes? You can't reach the launch day and at that exact date decide that you are not ready to do so! On the other side, it's Atari, everything is possible to happen...

• Like 1

From the French article and I think it covers it well...

"The final checks have identified additional work to be done to launch this campaign and for some accessories of the product," said Atari in a statement. "This gap does not affect the 2017-2018 objectives of the group," said the company that will announce the new dates "at the end of this additional work".

And on a personal note: I am no long volunteering for the AtariBox Project and will instead be focusing on GameBand.

Some day.. I have such a story to tell...

Edited by The Historian
  • Like 8

From the French article and I think it covers it well...

And on a personal note: I am no long volunteering for the AtariBox Project and will instead be focusing on GameBand.

Some day.. I have such a story to tell...

Out of the frying pan and into the fire?

Just kidding :P

No, not at all. I do believe Atari SA would like to make it happen.

Interesting choice of words. "would like to make it happen". I "would like" to make winning the lottery happen. Which at this point seems like a more likely possibility than the AtariBox ever happening

• Like 2

This is the best I can give you... for now.

That's pretty meaningless though.

Look I don't wont to pressure you into spilling the beans, but i've just killed a chicken, and if you don't tell us , I will kill another chicken - M'Kay

Edited by vcoleiro1