IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Yes- that means only one of us can actually make judgement on the hat..while the other is trying to amuse his internet friends..

We all can make judgments on its value, need, and speakers-under-bill appearance. We don't need to actually try one to make those calls.

It's kind of like how we don't need to meet someone to judge whether or not to trust a reviewer who wasn't upfront that he could make or lose money if the brand is successful or fails.

• Like 11

From bankruptcy to now they have improved year after year.

Taking things out of context is not helping your stupidity argument. But either way I am happy with today’s results.

124bc61fc66492cb244169b20a0bef3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My target 1.50 euros

Ya know, this is getting pretty bizarre even for shills. These guys are heralding the rise of Atari like a Phoenix from the ashes by sighting it's stock price improving year after year. From 10.60 to 20 cents, never rising above a buck/euro to an all time recent high of 50 some cents. Yeah that's a pretty meteoric year after year increase.

I'd be tempted to say these two don't really own anything in Atari because they clearly have no financial sense. Then it occurs to me these two are probably on the board of Atari. That clicks right into place. They're exactly as clueless as you would expect, and hoping their worthless stock becomes worth something again, which is what I think the entire tease marketing effort was about all along. I think you guys have been conversing with the actual men behind the curtain for some time.

• Like 4

I think after reading this article, it makes us think, for the most of us, about what we don't want to become if we buy one of these speakerhats. I mean, who wants some big, burly guy who smells like he hasn't showered for a while to punch you in the face just because he doesn't enjoy the music blared in his general direction? https://gizmodo.com/ataris-speakerhat-is-the-asshat-asshats-have-been-waiti-1797088671

If you don't want to know what we don't want to become, don't click the spoiler.

An asshat wearing an asshat.

• Like 4

I just checked AtariLife because of dubsy...not to buy anything, of course, just to laugh and point. :ponder:

Speaker Hats are back up to $129.99, except for the "limited edition" (come on, any physical good is 'limited') Blade Runner 2049 hats, which are $99.99.

Still a dumb product, still too much money.

• Like 6

Ya know, this is getting pretty bizarre even for shills. These guys are heralding the rise of Atari like a Phoenix from the ashes by sighting it's stock price improving year after year. From 10.60 to 20 cents, never rising above a buck/euro to an all time recent high of 50 some cents. Yeah that's a pretty meteoric year after year increase.

I'd be tempted to say these two don't really own anything in Atari because they clearly have no financial sense.

They went bankrupt. They acquired a lot of debt and a big hole to dig out of. Their stock plummeted and flatlined for years.

We didn't say their stock numbers were improving year after year- we said their numbers meaning the details of financial reports.

The key thing to watch is that while those years passed- their debt lessened, their projects increased and their profits slowly came back positive.

They are now in a much better position, and yes people that actually follow the details and have financial sense understand this.

There is an entire forum in France that discusses Atari stock all day long.

The value is up again this morning. They are up approx 170% from a year ago.

They went bankrupt. They acquired a lot of debt and a big hole to dig out of. Their stock plummeted and flatlined for years.

We didn't say their stock numbers were improving year after year- we said their numbers meaning the details of financial reports.

The key thing to watch is that while those years passed- their debt lessened, their projects increased and their profits slowly came back positive.

They are now in a much better position, and yes people that actually follow the details and have financial sense understand this.

There is an entire forum in France that discusses Atari stock all day long.

The value is up again this morning. They are up approx 170% from a year ago.

And again, the ENTIRE point of this topic, does ANY of the above indicate they can deliver on a console?

• Like 4

Sorry guys- I'm not a shill. I don't work for Atari, I paid for the Atarihat- it was not given to me, and yes I put my money where my mouth is and bought stock in the company.

I really think the hat is a good product. I also think the company is headed in the right direction. Sure they aren't without mistake, but as an investor I just look at the #'s.

From bankruptcy to now they have improved year after year. They just released great #'s on their last report a few weeks ago. They are working on many projects, not just the box. My shares have already gained several thousands in value over the last few months and I expect that trend to continue.

I agree with the other guy a few posts back who said he came here for information and discussion- instead it appears to be kindergarten kids posting dumb pictures. Seriously- what is the age demographic here?

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face

I know this is irrelevant to tacos, but bear with me. What Atari numbers look so great oh sage of the stock market?

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 7

What we know:

The Ataribox looks like a 3D render at best, if you call it that. Anyone can render an image with a big screen television, add some shadows, etc.

The video of the joystick; why is there no console there? Wouldn't a wireless joystick be needed to be pointed at a console, at least be around so it can function correctly?

Where is the 'under the hood' picture? In other words, the console opened up and see the PCB boards, electronics inside?

We're not "idiots." We're suspicious of anything with terms such as crowdfunding, Indiegogo, etc.

Numerous posts spam on Twitter, "The Ataribox looks super awesome, can't wait to play."

The Speakerhat is waaaaaaay too silly and expensive.

Tacos are real and delicious.

• Like 9

I just checked AtariLife because of dubsy...not to buy anything, of course, just to laugh and point. :ponder:

Speaker Hats are back up to $129.99, except for the "limited edition" (come on, any physical good is 'limited') Blade Runner 2049 hats, which are $99.99.

Still a dumb product, still too much money.

I'll buy the Blade Runner 2049 hat for my son when it loses that extra 9" when it's $9.99 w/free shipping .. not a penny more.

Edited by thetick1
  • Like 1

From 10.60 to 20 cents, never rising above a buck/euro to an all time recent high of 50 some cents. Yeah that's a pretty meteoric year after year increase.

I am a Banker for 25 years and i would like to explain the background of the value for this stock.

On January 21, 2013, Atari filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.

The Company had a "new start" after that with fresh money. It made sense because they could use the name.

Stock owners experienced their loss of their money in 2013 and after.

But Investors who bought last summer because of the announcement have already doubled their money.

With the past financal results it looks promising that the rate will go constantly higher on the stock exchange for the next years.

With a succesful launch of a Console the rate could go through the roof like Nintendo did with Pokemon Go and the Switch Console.

So i dont think it is very smart to make a facepalm. I took a quick look at the past annual reports and the numbers and the improvements looked decently good.

Even without the Ataribox - There is so much Money in the Money Market at the moment. And with the global low interest rates we had for the past years and will have for the next years, the Atari share is an excellent choice for speculative oriented investors.

Edited by alexkeaton

I am a Banker for 25 years and i would like to explain the background of the value for this stock.

On January 21, 2013, Atari filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.

The Company had a "new start" after that with fresh money. It made sense because they could use the name.

Stock owners of course experienced their loss of their money in 2013 and after.

Investors who bought because of the announcement of last summer have already doubled their money.

With the past financal results it looks promising that the rate will go constantly higher on the stock exchange for the next years.

With a succesful launch of a Console the rate could go through the roof like Nintendo did with Pokemon Go and the Switch Console.

So i dont think it is very smart to make a facepalm. I took a quick look at the past annual reports and the numbers and the improvements looked decently good.

Even without the Ataribox - There is so much Money in the Money Market at the moment. And with the global low interest rates we had for the past years and will have for the next years, the Atari share is an excellent choice for speculative oriented investors.

I see. Thank you for the non substantive stock advice base on no market indicators or any fiduciary factors whatsoever, except for your opinion that it looked decently good when their stock bottomed out at 12 cents, stayed near the bottom for 3.5 years but has crept up a few cents over the last 6 months with their spam marketing. What bank are you affiliated with? I need to make for damn sure my money is nowhere near it. Do you understand what a penny stock is?

• Like 6

To our friends who have:

Joined recently

Have a very low post count

Only post in one thread

Say only positive things about Atari, AtariBox®, SpeakerHat®, and financial holdings of same in the face of overwhelming evidence

You're very persuasive and are really turning around the public face of this project.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 8

To our friends who have:

Joined recently

Have a very low post count

Only post in one thread

Say only positive things about Atari, AtariBox®, SpeakerHat®, and financial holdings of same in the face of overwhelming evidence

You're very persuasive and are really turning around the public face of this project.

giphy.gif

Come on now, sure they might just be posting personal opinion as fact, but does that really make them a "Very bad man?"

Stock owners experienced their loss of their money in 2013 and after.

But Investors who bought last summer because of the announcement have already doubled their money.

With a succesful launch of a Console

And again, WHAT information do you have that could suggest Atari could launch a console? Thats what this entire thread is about and the only people who seem to think Atari could find their ass if they sat on their hands have NOTHING to back their optimism up. Its either just wait, youll see or they have a feeling because it looks good.

This is like saying With the successful launch of my soft drink that will be more popular than Coke and Pepsi combined, Ill be in great shape. The conclusion is predicated on a premise that is absurd until proven otherwise.

• Like 2