IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

According to Atari we should have news this month, so I think we will finally know this little jewel of atari VCS

because in my opinion we can have the VR, yes yes the VR, thanks to the platform Virt-U ... to follow

"According to Atari"

Yeah, because they have a great track record for setting expectations so far. We should definitely assume they're on this task like white on rice.

• Like 8

ToysRUs update: Billionaire bids $890 million to help save Toys R Us

It's the same man who started the ToysRUs Gofundme, but is using a combination of his own money and bank loans. He said the crowdfunding campaign was to "raise awareness".

I think you posted this in the wrong thread. This is the vaporware thread not the Toys R Us thread. There is a separate thread for that topic :)

thank you, I'm not the only one to believe it :)

Dude, if the NES classic can sell that many no way this thing cant. Plus an ATARI VCS can play NES games better than a NES classic can! You can install ANYTHING YOU WANT on it. They can capture the casual 50 year old parents with kids who have nostalgia for Atari, and 12 year old hipsters will also want it. But since its immediately hackable, the hobbiest/raspberry

pi/Linux people will probably buy them too. Its a console, or its a desktop personal computer. I think itll do well.

I'm trying to remember when waiting for a new console became a literal act of faith. Used to be they told you what it would be, and when could buy it. Now you have to worship at the social media site of your church and wait to experience the holy marketing.

• Like 5