IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

^ I'm getting the same. (but for the whole IGG site, not the Atari page)

Also the subreddit r/AtariVCS has been set to private, locking out everyone but the mods, effectively nuking the entire subreddit. They did the same thing for r/ataribox.

@HistorianCM, care to elaborate?

Edited by StopDrop&Retro
  • Like 1

^ I'm getting the same. (but for the whole IGG site, not the Atari page)

Also the subreddit r/AtariVCS has been set to private, locking out everyone but the mods, effectively nuking the entire subreddit. They did the same thing for r/ataribox.

@HistorianCM, care to elaborate?

Perhaps he's synchronizing data with the mothership while they get their act together.

Their Discord is still open: https://discord.gg/Uekn4wF

• Like 1

After a couple of tries the page finally loaded. They've surpassed their $100,000 goal. 29 bucks for the retro stick is pretty reasonable, but I'll wait until it's actually on the shelves to pay for one, thankyouverymuch (expected delivery June 2019).

• Like 3

Perhaps he's synchronizing data with the mothership while they get their act together.

Their Discord is still open: https://discord.gg/Uekn4wF

I mod the sub-reddits. I've asked Atari to reach out to me to take over they haven't, so I've closed them.

Discord is mine too, but I might leave that up for a bit.

Edited by The Historian

I hope this exceeding expectations crowfunding will make Atari to reconsider (provided they have enough capital) the console's specs hardware-wise and deliver a more powerful product, but most importantly, provide a decent game library with titles from the past but also new exclusives. Well done Atari

I think (maybe someone who knows more can confirm), that the A1 chip they are planning to use is not out yet. I don't see any listings for it. There is the A series, but I don't see an A1

Backing rate is starting to level off now a bit

Edited by vcoleiro1

I think (maybe someone who knows more can confirm), that the A1 chip they are planning to use is not out yet. I don't see any listings for it. There is the A series, but I don't see an A1

Backing rate is starting to level off now

It's a typo.. should be an A10