IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

You lost me at "we have been listening to customer feedback."

:lol: but even a stopped clock is right twice a day, right?

All quiet on the IGG front, nothing posted for 2 days, not since this this statement, which screams "please buy out our stupid company" to me.

post-2410-0-91096100-1529598016.png

• Like 2

If you didn't see this coming from a mile away, Lenscrafters is half off with free eye exams this month.

Jeez Louise, How many of these scamstarters does it take? When something like this falls apart because someone actually does a journalism and investigates this stuff for more than 30 seconds, you'd think no one would try this garbage again. I guess I was wrong!

So many suckers.

• Like 6

Obviously the brand has some value; if it didn't they wouldn't be able to get the Flashbacks into stores.

To sell the Ataribox Atari SA needed to show consumers a vision & plan to get there. They had neither.

The only reason the the brand still has some value is because of its original form.

The “original form” being actual Atari.

• Like 1

I'm not familiar with either of these sites, but Nutari may need to bring on a third PR firm before it spreads too far:

Atari Falsely Accuses Journalist of Lying Over a Critical Article

Atari Reveals VCS Tribute Edition, Accuses UK Outlet of Lying

Then again, if there's enough Nutari fans out there like this fella at Reddit /AtariVCS, maybe they can save some money; let the supporters do the work:

post-39941-0-01363400-1529607077_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Today's numbers. $2,920,946 USD raised by 11087 backers with only 8 days left in the campaign. Saying they passed 3 million dollars would certainly make for a good PR sound-bite, however for the last several days new funding has slowed to a crawl. I'm still wondering if we'll see that end of funding bump that many campaigns see before the end.

On a side note, that is like totally, related to this thread.... A new taco joint has opened up in my area. It's called Super Taco. I'm thinking about checking them out tonight. Despite the generic name, it's allegedly an authentic family run place, so that bodes well for the quality of the food. Three hard shell tacos, nachos, and a giant coke incoming. Wish me luck.

• Like 1

Today's numbers. $2,920,946 USD raised by 11087 backers with only 8 days left in the campaign. Saying they passed 3 million dollars would certainly make for a good PR sound-bite, however for the last several days new funding has slowed to a crawl. I'm still wondering if we'll see that end of funding bump that many campaigns see before the end.

On a side note, that is like totally, related to this thread.... A new taco joint has opened up in my area. It's called Super Taco. I'm thinking about checking them out tonight. Despite the generic name, it's allegedly an authentic family run place, so that bodes well for the quality of the food. Three hard shell tacos, nachos, and a giant coke incoming. Wish me luck.

It's becoming highly unlikely they're going to reach $3 million.

In the last 24 hours they have had a total of 19 backers. Of those 19, 4 of which were double backers (1 console, 1 controller). And this doesn't account for the backers threatening to get refunds if more info isn't released

It's becoming highly unlikely they're going to reach $3 million.

In the last 24 hours they have had a total of 19 backers. Of those 19, 4 of which were double backers (1 console, 1 controller). And this doesn't account for the backers threatening to get refunds if more info isn't released

Yeah, another 80 grand seems unlikely at this point, but you never know. I'd like to get a betting pool going on this one. Put your money down. Gentleman's wagers of a $1. Perhaps a pool? Winner takes all. You might win enough to buy a value menu item at Taco Bell.

Yeah, another 80 grand seems unlikely at this point, but you never know. I'd like to get a betting pool going on this one. Put your money down. Gentleman's wagers of a $1. Perhaps a pool? Winner takes all. You might win enough to buy a value menu item at Taco Bell.

How about ... not? You've already put your money on AtariBox. Let us know how that works out for you. I think that's enough Atari-related gambling for one month. If you need more, you could go here and put some money into their pockets.

Meanwhile, on IndieGoGo, Atari continues to imply, but not quite promise, better things in the future. "We will be looking at ways to make those 'day one' editions more unique in some way and will let everyone know if we can do something." :dunce:

post-2410-0-22430600-1529612679.png

• Like 4

How about ... not? You've already put your money on AtariBox. Let us know how that works out for you. I think that's enough Atari-related gambling for one month.

But think of all the tacos you could win! Taco Bell's new Dollar Cravings Menu is full of delicious options, and they're available now for only $1 per item!

https://www.tacobell.com/food/dollar-cravings

Meanwhile, on IndieGoGo, Atari continues to imply, but not quite promise, better things in the future. "We will be looking at ways to make those 'day one' editions more unique in some way and will let everyone know if we can do something." :dunce:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-06-21 at 4.23.48 PM.png

As an investor I'd be happy with a unique chromed logo or some other original identifier. Something that looks snazzy, but that is also simple and understated.

• Like 1

As an investor I'd be happy with a unique chromed logo or some other original identifier. Something that looks snazzy, but that is also simple and understated.

How about this? $100 value for a "limited time only" (on a geological time scale, everything is for a limited time)

post-2410-0-19008300-1529614143_thumb.png

Personally, I think this computer-related one would be a better fit for the AtariBox "investor."

post-2410-0-40771200-1529614218.jpg

• Like 5

I wouldn't bet on this goofy, unpredictable campaign even with Dr Manhattan's scratch-off winnings.

The funny thing is I just won another $10 on a scratch off card just yesterday. I asked a guy at a convenience store in the middle of freaking nowhere if I could use his bathroom and I felt bad because I didn't buy anything, so I went back in and bought a $5 scratcher. Lucky New York State Red 888 card.

Personally, I think this computer-related one would be a better fit for the AtariBox "investor."

attachicon.gifidiot_embroidered_baseball_hat-r5de99aada3a5402aa9abbcc8d318d230_65ww4_8byvr_512.jpg

Oh, the sling and arrows. I've been rumbled! Pretty soon you'll be telling me and those damn kids to get off your lawn. :D

• Like 3

How about this? $100 value for a "limited time only" (on a geological time scale, everything is for a limited time)

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-06-21 at 4.47.22 PM.png

attachicon.gifidiot_embroidered_baseball_hat-r5de99aada3a5402aa9abbcc8d318d230_65ww4_8byvr_512.jpg

Why would people pay $100+ on these caps when you can get Atari caps on Amazon for way cheaper?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=atari+cap

Just listened to the Register's interview... HOOOOOOOLY SHIT... most non-interview interview EVER. The guy "in charge" is a complete incompetent. These guys deserve _EVERY_ _SINGLE_ _DEFAMATORY_ _RESPONSE._

(And to the AtariVCS guy listening, you've done fucked up, bro. Your scam is over.)

-Thom

• Like 9