IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Is this a play on words in Swedish? I don't get it.

Yes, it is supposed to be a play on words: the arrow throwing sport of darts, vs Darth. Supposedly both cricket and darts (without the h) are typical English sports.

Edited by carlsson
  • Like 2

I like AtGames, they have good distribution, lots of licenses, and their stuff has been improving lately. The Atari Flashback Portable was a wonderful surprise, and their HD Atari units last fall are fun. Wireless Atari controls with rewind and a ton of (legal!) games over HDMI is something I still marvel over.

Atari.com is still down. I don't visit them often, but has it really been several days as someone in their IGG stated?

They've been down since July 25th according to Shitter feeds:

post-18158-0-77875000-1532801394.jpg

• Like 4

This is what happens when you have the guy making the Ataribox take over maintaining your website.

It would have been funny if the domain had been allowed to expire (it hasn't... not till 3-31-19. Maybe check on 4-1-19...fitting date).

Edited by cybercylon
  • Like 1

Look people, get off their backs. They have more important things to do. That 3 million dollars isn't going to tape itself to their bodies.

What part of no refund do people not get? Geeze...

Issuing refunds, as well as running websites, is like launching a rocket ship.

• Like 5

If that person is telling the truth about hard times that sucks.

Funny thing is how to tell the double orders vs mistaken double charges. I would also forsee speculators trying the same excuse of being "double charged".

Be interesting to see how this unfolds.