IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

New game announced for Atari® VCS. Share and enjoy!

MAD LIBS

Hmm, sorry it's so damn long, now I know better for next time. You should get your money back if not satisfied. Here's mine

Since game penguins and various set top refigerators have existed, people have wanted to mount with them, fondle them, write pencil for them. This has traditionally been met with a rubbery first from the platform udders who maintain high and artificial horns to enter their platforms. Any attempts to circumvent the platforms’ bucket is met with bags rather than solid SpeakerHat. Everyone has heard the worthless arguments of HDMI cable security and margherita pizza experience as the reasons why the barriers exist. In reality, the reasons why action figure holders maintain tight chew of their platforms run much deeper than cigarette lighter experience. First and hairy if the mole is sold at a loss, the platform holder’s business model assumes you will buy a certain amount of crack or weasels to recoup that loss. If the birdseed installs Linux and doesn’t buy any additional hedgehogs then that money is lost and the blueberry holder gave you a gift. crate learnt this the lemony way on the first Xbox: People would buy an Xbox, squeeze it and nibble toothbrush. It was a orange media player but Microsoft lost a stepladder. Another motherboard is they really don’t want spoon, the last thing a Frisbee holder wants is a cartridge you can insert for free, or worse buy from someone else, that runs on an operating system they don’t shatter and is better than television they have in their own store. When Fred experimented with pineapple on PS3 they never provided any walrus to the GPU so you wouldn’t be able to make fuzzy viscous content to compete with their own. In fact their motorcycle explicitly blocked the GPU so you couldn’t write a new tree even if you wanted to. A spaceship holder really needs to be a wonderful party to eliminate awful or stinky reasons for restricting toilet. Too many times a stupid third party game has been rejected or delayed simply because there is self-aggrandizing content coming out from a idle party team. A dope should never have to sleep with the mattress holder, the mouse should decide which cheese they want to scurry and that is only possible on an tiny and worthless platform. It’s also not unheard of that a egg holder restricts some type of bacon or pancake formats because they have their own sticky formats.

• Like 1

So really no new news on this? I thought I would take a hiatus for a few months and come back to something more amazing. That was a lot of posts to read through but I think I might prepare for this upcoming monumental development from NuAtari.

So I am buying up electrical tape and all the defunct Oyua's since we all know how well that worked for another machine attempting to launch and all.

in the meantime maybe they should take the approach like this ad here.

• Like 1

Does anyone else think the latest Atari Investors' press release makes it sound like the whole Atari Token deal is yet another case of someone approaching Atari for branding?

Also note at the end that the auditors think Atari overstated by € 345 K. Machine translated to English for your convenience:

Reference Document Repository for the
year ended March 31, 2018

Paris, September 7, 2018 - The Atari Group filed September 7, 2018 with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers the
Reference Document on the 2017/2018 fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. This document in French is kept free to the
public in as provided by the regulations in force and can be accessed and downloaded from the website of the
Company (www.atari-investisseurs.com). It will also be available on the AMF website www.amf-france.org. The
2017/2018 Annual Report contains the annual financial report, the company and consolidated annual accounts, the
management report, the report on corporate governance and the Commissioners' reports issued with reservations on
the following elements . The Atari Group draws the reader's attention on the following point:

The Atari Group granted February 6, 2018 a brand licensed to Infinity Networks Limited ( "INL") for the development of
Atari blockchain platform. In consideration of the license agreement:

• Atari has received 15% stake in INL with a right to 17.5% of the profits;

• Atari benefits guaranteed income related to the use of the platform, which have not been included in the

accounts at 31 March 2018 as only the short-term financial items, described below, were selected this year;

• Atari has an incentive linked to sales of tokens, the functional currency of the blockchain Atari platform, only
the short-term share was retained at 31 March 2018.

As of March 31, 2018, as stated in previous press releases, the turnover for the year includes € 1.1 million of income

related to the license granted to blockchain INL, broken down as follows:

€ 0.7 million of short-term incentive tied to sales tokens ( total guaranteed profit of € 1.3 million): almost 50%
were received by the Group since March 31, 2018, the balance of € 0.3 million is due on March 31, 2019;

• € 0.4 million valuation of the 15% stake in the capital of INL obtained compensation in the license agreement.
These € 0.4 million corresponds to the minimum value of this participation as reflected in the evaluation report
dated July 5, 2018 by an independent third party, Bond Lane, a US investment bank with extensive experience
in the field of Entertainment and Blockchains.

On 14 August 2018, the Atari Group said it was still awaiting the conclusion of the work of the auditors on those two points.

On 5 September 2018, the auditors reported on the one hand they could not conclude on the valuation of securities INL
(their value can be lower or higher than € 0.4 million), on the other hand they felt that there was a counterparty risk on
receipt of the balance of the debt in the amount of € 0.3 million (on a guaranteed residual profit of € 1.0 million).

Consequently, their report on the consolidated financial statements at March 31, 2018 includes two reservations to these
two points, the text of which is annexed hereto. Reserves related to these topics also apply to the financial statements of
Atari SA.

Short-term nature of the debt and interest for INL to pay the balance of the debt to its contractual maturity of March 2019
not to lose the Atari trademark license. On September 5, 2018, after taking into account these elements, the Board of
Directors approved the statutory and consolidated financial statements for the year ended March 31, 2018, unchanged
from the statement of 9 July 2018, and the document aforementioned reference.

warnings

This press release must not be published or distributed in the United States of America, Australia, Canada, Japan or Italy or any other jurisdiction where the offer or sale of securities would be prohibited by the laws in force. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security or securities and no securities or securities may not be traded or be subject to any transaction in state or jurisdiction in which the offer, solicitationor sale would be unlawful prior to registration or approval of the securities under the laws securities of that state or territory.

There is always an uncertainty inherent in the realization of these projects, their operating budget and financing plan, and the non-realization of the
assumptions may affect their value.

About Atari

Atari, consisting of Atari SA and its subsidiaries, is a global Group of multiplatform interactive entertainment and licensing. The original innovator of video gaming, founded in 1972, Atari owns and / or manages a portfolio of over 200 games and franchises, including world renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command® or Pong®. This important IP portfolio Atari delivering compelling online games for smartphones, tablets and other connected devices. Atari also develops and distributes interactive entertainment for Microsoft and Sony game consoles. Atari also leverages its brand and franchises with licensing agreements through other media, merchandising and publishing. More information on: www.atari.com and www.atari-investisseurs.fr

contacts

Atari - Philippe Mularski, CFO Calyptus - Marie Calleux
Tel +33 1 83 64 61 57 - pm@atari-sa.com Tel + 33 1 53 65 68 68 - atari@calyptus.net

ANNEX

Reservations contained in the report of the auditors on the financial statements of Atari SA on March 31, 2018

Basis for qualified opinion

As mentioned in Note 1 "made the exercise characteristics" of the consolidated financial statements, Atari has granted
the company Infinity Networks Limited a license to the Atari brand to develop a blockchain entertainment platform.

Under this contract, including Atari recorded in its consolidated financial statements:

- a turnover of 406 K € for the value, at the date of conclusion of the contract, 15% of the shares of Infinity
Networks Limited handed over to Atari partial payment of the contract,

- sales and customer debt 649 K € corresponding to the short-term portion (50%) of the guaranteed minimum of €
1.3 million provided in the license agreement.

Evaluation of securities Infinity Networks Limited and the corresponding revenue

note 6.1 "Non-current financial assets" in the consolidated financial statements describes the methods that were used
to measure the fair value of Infinity Networks Limited shares on the basis of an evaluation report by a investment bank
specializing in entertainment and media.

This report does not contain a technical and financial analysis of the entertainment platform project led by the
company Infinity Networks Limited created for this purpose, which is at this stage its unique business project. The
discussions we have had with the investment bank did not allowed us to collect items valued our opinion sufficient to
justify the fair value of the 15% stake of Infinity Networks Limited securities and revenue associated retained for 406 K
€ at 31 March 2018.

Evaluation of Infinity Networks Limited debt and corresponding revenues related to the guaranteed minimum

The fraction of the guaranteed minimum of € 1.3 million in the short term (50%) Atari has deemed recoverable and therefore
recognized as revenues amounted to a partial settlement of € 304 K obtained in early August 2018 and an amount $ 350
thousand, for which riders also signed in early August 2018 for settlement before March 31, 2019.

Infinity Networks Limited is a newly incorporated company, which operates in a risky sector and whose development
and sustainability will depend largely on fundraising-related virtual currency issue, inherently uncertain. In this context,
we consider that the recoverable fraction of the vis-à-vis Infinity Networks Limited debt must be restricted to amounts
previously received, ie € 304 K, 649 K € and not as recognized in the accounts of Atari . Revenues for the year and
receivables at March 31, 2018 are therefore overstated by € 345 K, corresponding to an overstatement of net income
and shareholders' equity of 345 K €.

• Like 6

Yup. They just granted authority for this startup to use the name for a 15% stake in their company which, at this point, is worth less than previously reported because the bitcoins have crashed again. To top it off, Atari reports the projected revenue of a bitcoin speculation startup as assets, cuz as we all know, these fly-by-night bitcoin rackets are all guaranteed to make millions. AtariSA are real business tycoons because they grant the use of a largely worthless name for shares in largely worthless companies. Thereby maintaining no financial risk, and no reputation or brand value. Essentially dragging their shambling corpse of a company through the mud on the promise of a payday on Tuesday for a hamburger today.

"Infinity Networks Limited is a newly incorporated company, which operates in a risky sector and whose development
and sustainability will depend largely on fundraising-related virtual currency issue, inherently uncertain. In this context,
we consider that the recoverable fraction of the vis-à-vis Infinity Networks Limited debt must be restricted to amounts
previously received, ie € 304 K, 649 K € and not as recognized in the accounts of Atari."

jwellingtonwimpy01.jpg

• Like 7

They just granted authority for this startup to use the name for a 15% stake in their company which, at this point, is worth less than previously reported because the bitcoins have crashed again.

Maybe Atari SA should try another currency. Maybe instead they should start using manhole covers for trade of goods and services.

post-18158-0-38262800-1536638186_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Gee whiz! Were people really getting doxed in this thread? What the heck is going on? I know this topic gets heated occasionally, but for me it has always been a lot of fun. It's also very engaging. I hope you all feel the same way. I always get sad when I see drama creeping into this forum. AA is my last refuge from the constant BS of the Internet.

I agree. Unfortunately, even on AtariAge, sometimes you just have to get out the Ban Hammer...

Eh... close enough.

• Like 3

is Taco John's pretty good?

I live in mid-midwest (MO) now and grew up in North Texas, so I'm mostly familiar with Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, Taco Inn, Taco Palace, etc.

I miss me some Taco Bueno.

The tacos are fairly standard, but the potato ole's are what makes them unique for me. Seasoned crispy crowns (not tater tots, these are the thinner round ones).

And they have sauces out that aren't just in packets. The green stuff is pretty spicy, not super hot, but hot for a fast food place.

• Like 2

The tacos are fairly standard, but the potato ole's are what makes them unique for me. Seasoned crispy crowns (not tater tots, these are the thinner round ones).

And they have sauces out that aren't just in packets. The green stuff is pretty spicy, not super hot, but hot for a fast food place.

I prefer Taco Johns regular crispy tacos to Taco Bells regular crispy tacos FWIW, they are slightly more expensive then Taco Bell though. And sour cream to dip the potato ole's in is a must! (I can't stand nacho cheese and queso and the like)

And Packers are going down this Sunday, Skol Vikings!!!

Edited by Pink

Meanwhile, Intellivision has pre-pre-announced their pre-announcement of their system

INTELLIVISION® TO REVEAL EXTENSIVE DETAILS OF NEW VIDEO GAME CONSOLE ON OCTOBER 20TH

Intellivision Entertainment President Tommy Tallarico to Keynote the Portland Retro Gaming Expo in Portland, OR

I want to like them better than "Atari" but I don't like this.

• Like 9

Meanwhile, Intellivision has pre-pre-announced their pre-announcement of their system

I want to like them better than "Atari" but I don't like this.

If the "extensive details" they provide truly are extensive, then good on Intellivision. If they give us a render and a pre-order date... well, here we go again!

• Like 4

Well, I no longer wonder how AtariboxVCS got funded: Taco Bell voted best Mexican restaurant in the country

No, it's not The Onion but I won't tell anyone if it makes you cry.

That same list has the best TV news vote going in favor of the BBC!?! How the hell is the British Broadcasting Corporation the best news network in the United States Of America? I thought the whole Taco Bell thing was bad. That's got nothing on the BBC being choice news for America. I dunno if I should laugh or cry for them.

If the "extensive details" they provide truly are extensive, then good on Intellivision. If they give us a render and a pre-order date... well, here we go again!

They said they weren't going to crowdfund. I do not think they will preorder until there is a working unit. From what I have seen this is how Atari should have done their campaign.

• Like 3

I agree. I believe Intellivision seems to be doing things the (more or less) right way. However, any project whether it be the new Intellivision, Opcode's Project Omni, or CollectorVision's new ColecoVision console needs to be met with some skepticism and honest assessment of matters.

And it already has a lot more credibility than the VCS and lot more things going for it.

Tommy Tallarico puts on a great show. I think the brand is in good hands.

• Like 8

I agree. I believe Intellivision seems to be doing things the (more or less) right way. However, any project whether it be the new Intellivision, Opcode's Project Omni, or CollectorVision's new ColecoVision console needs to be met with some skepticism and honest assessment of matters.

Yes, people seem to be jumping into the fire with the coleco projects but remember, the last guy that did this we trusted until we couldn't trust him anymore ... i'm just gonna sit back and wait. Fuck crowdfunding :)

• Like 3