IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I don't believe Q3, Q4 etc is meant to signify fiscal year, just a vagueness. They're way behind no matter what their schedule is supposed to be.

Calendar Q4 ends Dec. 31st but Atari's Fiscal Q4 ends Mar. 31st (? Per PDF).

The quarters were definitely for vagueness, which I think was okay. But it would be super-cheesy if they came out now and claimed that they were referring to their own fiscal quarters. So, we know that's going to happen.

• Like 5

It seems to want a console controller, with configurable keyboard controls as an alternative. I agree a mouse would be nice, but I don't think it's supported, at least not until they patch it. Still, what's ten bucks?

Yeah, the PC version has issues with the controls and high refresh rate monitors, but nothing that should bother you if you use a controller and cap it at 60 Hz

A patch is apparently in the works, but they're a 2-person studio, so it may be a while before it drops.

Yes, it's just a shell address. As we have already discussed, it's not a taco shell, either.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/266480-new-atari-console-that-ataribox/page-120?do=findComment&comment=3901192

Maybe then they really are located closer to the red light district than I previously thought.

post-18158-0-29202500-1545535304.jpg

• Like 3

OH NO...Please, please, tell me I'm the only one who received this email! :-o

Gotta say, they have a pair of 50lb brass ones! :mad:

"Dear Atari VCS followers and friends:

Season Greetings!

It’s been a great 2018 for the Atari VCS project. We enjoyed a successful pre-sale launch on Indiegogo
and progress on hardware and software development has been steady and remains on track for a 2019 delivery.

To those of you who backed the Atari VCS campaign we once again say “Thanks!”

Those of you who did not back VCS yet are still able to join the excitement while the project has “InDemand” status on Indiegogo.

If you didn’t back Atari VCS, you may have missed all of the great update blogs from 2018 that were posted to our Medium.com
blog.

Check out all of the VCS blog updates here, and if you like what you see, please follow us there for future updates.

Thanks again for a great 2018! All the best to you and your families in this festive season!

See you in 2019!"

meanwhile, if you want another insane dumpster fire to point and laugh and cry @:

Good god...There are some bona fide pieces of shit out there scraping the barrel for money...

-Thom

No one could make up that saga.

Once the dirty laundry is out, it will be interesting compare Atacobox story with other scams.

No one could make up that saga.

Once the dirty laundry is out, it will be interesting compare Atacobox story with other scams.

I actually have a running tally of the remarkable similarities between the Coleco Chameleon, PolyMega, and Ataribox. I'd post it tonight, but it's Christmas Eve and I don't want to half-ass it.

• Like 3

I actually have a running tally of the remarkable similarities between the Coleco Chameleon, PolyMega, and Ataribox. I'd post it tonight, but it's Christmas Eve and I don't want to half-ass it.

Polymega... forgot about that one.

Yea... there are far better things to do on x-mas eve.