IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Poor Maxime (who I assume is our own illustrious Max lvi).

He's going to continue to ask ridiculous questions, continue to disregard people's obvious answers to them, and continue to be ignored by "Atari."

All of his "please" and "merci" makes it all the more pathetic. :(

Sorry racerx, we will see who is the pathtic at the END ;0)

I think you and a lot more, Don't understand ... Atari come back better that never, The Legend is coming Back ...

Open yours eyes and Silence

Everything is coming and Hope you go to remember me when I was alone to Beleive on Atari VCS 2019 :0)

Sorry racerx, we will see who is the pathtic at the END ;0)

I think you and a lot more, Don't understand ... Atari come back better that never, The Legend is coming Back ...

Open yours eyes and Silence

Everything is coming and Hope you go to remember me when I was alone to Beleive on Atari VCS 2019 :0)

So will you still believe when it is Atari 2020?

Wonder if ET will have enough room on his spaceship to take the 11,491 believers home once the great Atacobox releases?

• Like 6

I had three tacos today, from a hole in the wall taco joint, inside a liquor store. That's all I care about.

Did you have the booze before the "taco" cuz you might have just munched on folded up cardboard that looked like a a taco because of the booze... was the taco a little dry?

just sayin' no joke!

I was waiting for these kind of gifs to appear xD That's awesome.

post-52250-0-52325900-1549940675.gif

TACO shell.

Bahaha. Said it before I read it!

I had three tacos today, from a hole in the wall taco joint, inside a liquor store. That's all I care about.

Fantástico :thumbsup:

post-52250-0-91748300-1549939176.gif

• Like 6

So will you still believe when it is Atari 2020?

Wonder if ET will have enough room on his spaceship to take the 11,491 believers home once the great Atacobox releases?

Honestly I will apologize for my naivety, but if I'm right, unbelievers will have to do the same ;0)

Honestly I will apologize for my naivety, but if I'm right, unbelievers will have to do the same ;0)

It shouldn't be hard for them to throw this together. That is why you should worry. They are still in basic prototype stage and way behind their schedule. I think the only way you will get apolohies is if it is somehow more than just a basic linux pc wrapped in a nice shell (we don't even know yet if that nice shell will work).

Do you feel at all naive that they have a crappy prototype yet were tricking you with all that faked gameplay footage?

• Like 2

no, but sincerely

I am impatient to know how it's going to end

I believe in the project, I think there is something special

but the more time passes the more I'm septic too

Christmas 2018 will be my last hope

Do we need a help me Obiwan gif of some kind for this?

Hey man, trust me-- I really want this thing to happen too. But no matter how many constructive, genuine comments I've been leaving them on the Indiegogo page to improve their process, they're literally just ignoring me and a lot of other people.

I didn't want to be that guy that was overly negative about the whole thing, but I also didn't want to be the guy that blindly worshiped them either. I like being positive, and I wanted to see something great come out of this project (and still kind of do).

But when they just continuously ignore me (even though I'm not even saying anything AGAINST them), that deters me from wanting to support Atari. Like I said in the comments over there, I was just trying to be a brake pedal for them as they're heading towards a brick wall (see above GIFs ;D)

• Like 4

Hey man, trust me-- I really want this thing to happen too. But no matter how many constructive, genuine comments I've been leaving them on the Indiegogo page to improve their process, they're literally just ignoring me and a lot of other people.

I didn't want to be that guy that was overly negative about the whole thing, but I also didn't want to be the guy that blindly worshiped them either. I like being positive, and I wanted to see something great come out of this project (and still kind of do).

But when they just continuously ignore me (even though I'm not even saying anything AGAINST them), that deters me from wanting to support Atari. Like I said in the comments over there, I was just trying to be a brake pedal for them as they're heading towards a brick wall (see above GIFs ;D)

true, I don't want fight here ;0)

But it's true it's very long, very very long ... We are impatient also ...

I think is very Big project, like Blockchain Alliance ( Ultra, Robot Cache, Ubisoft, Fig and more ) and the Big partners I think is Google Metallurgy :0)

Atari will be the first plateform for Blockchain Video games and a lot More ...

GDC 2019 Hope ... or E3 2019

Here's the thing...it isn't a matter of being positive or negative. It's a simple matter of either knowing what kind of company this is, what resources they have, what the management is like, and what their track record has been, or choosing to ignore it all. Choosing to ignore it all doesn't make someone positive, it simply makes them ignorant.

The rest of us aren't haters and trolls, we're just realists.

I think is very Big project, like Blockchain Alliance ( Ultra, Robot Cache, Ubisoft, Fig and more ) and the Big partners I think is Google Metallurgy :0)

And then there are those that are simply insane.

• Like 8

Here's the thing...it isn't a matter of being positive or negative. It's a simple matter of either knowing what kind of company this is, what resources they have, what the management is like, and what their track record has been, or choosing to ignore it all. Choosing to ignore it all doesn't make someone positive, it simply makes them ignorant.

The rest of us aren't haters and trolls, we're just realists.

And then there are those that are simply insane.

lol lol there are also the innocents

those who still have not understood that Atari is just the Brand for the project

Atari I repeat for a long time did not invent anything in this project ( Atari is just the LOGO )

the project includes several partners and Atari is one of them

you'll see, the news is coming ;0) be patient