IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Yes, I believe Google is working on gaming hardware.

No, it has nothing to do with Atari's dead-on-arrival VCS, other than that Stream will work on anything that supports Chrome.

ok merci for your answer

so you believe in the google project, it's interesting

the Yeti project seems solid and reliable, so we'll see March 19th what they offer as a console

• Like 1

it's not because Google can do it that Atari can do it too

the 2 companies have a completely different size, do not compare please

yea google is a large company with a proven track record

atari SA is a hand full of jerk-off's in some dude's garage that have failed to deliver on every single hardware product

• Like 4

I remember seeing a skit from the 70's Electric Company that fits into this whole Atari mess. Ironically, it has the guy who couldn't keep his Pudding Pop to himself.

But it has Morgan Freeman, so that balances out.

• Like 4

ok merci for your answer

so you believe in the google project, it's interesting

the Yeti project seems solid and reliable, so we'll see March 19th what they offer as a console

Yeah, I was interested by the Google system too. I'll take anything really that isn't Sony or Microsoft. Lol...

Pigeons are arguing on the IGG page again. I think I give up on posting on that thing.

Yeah.. I don't get people.

There's one guy commenting there that said he's a project manager. He seemed like he knows what he's talking about because he expressed concern and he sounds very professional about it. o w o;

• Like 1

Yeah.. I don't get people.

There's one guy commenting there that said he's a project manager. He seemed like he knows what he's talking about because he expressed concern and he sounds very professional about it. o w o;

I think I just made my last post on there. Well besides calling it an out right scam. I'm saving that for now.

• Like 1

Apropos of nothing beyond just adding another acronym to the pile:

Persons Invested in Gaming Experiences Offering Nebulous Surety.

I will try to remember to hit them with this one also. Acronyms seem to slide by the censors longer then most things do.

Perhaps if I wear a speakerhat next time I say something I will fool them into thinking I am one of them.

• Like 3

They seem to be a bit slower on the draw for deleting less-than-salutary comments over the last 24 hours or so, but just in case someone finds the 'delete post' button again:

LfXEHrD.png

The dumb thing is that this is an entirely avoidable situation. Any competent company never would have let things reach the point where their backers are openly questioning not only their financial involvement, but also the company's lack of responsiveness.

Damage control shouldn't be necessary when it takes very little effort to make it a requirement. However, I am looking forward to seeing how Atari SA turns that upcoming phase of the campaign into a shitshow; they certainly seem to be good at following that particular playbook.

• Like 7

They seem to be a bit slower on the draw for deleting less-than-salutary comments over the last 24 hours or so, but just in case someone finds the 'delete post' button again:

LfXEHrD.png

The dumb thing is that this is an entirely avoidable situation. Any competent company never would have let things reach the point where their backers are openly questioning not only their financial involvement, but also the company's lack of responsiveness.

Damage control shouldn't be necessary when it takes very little effort to make it a requirement. However, I am looking forward to seeing how Atari SA turns that upcoming phase of the campaign into a shitshow; they certainly seem to be good at following that particular playbook.

If there's anything positive to say, it'd probably be that I got a t-shirt out of the deal........... for $35 extra bucks. Lol.

• Like 2

You actually bought the T-Shirt???????

I was still partially stupid back then. Also I was more or less testing them to see if they would actually fulfill the order or not. They did, luckily. I'm wearing it right now actually, because I happened to randomly pull it out of my drawer this morning. LOL

Edited by Lodmot
  • Like 1

Hold on to that shirt. I think that will be the only physical product to come out of this scam... I mean project. Someday even a museum might want it.

Super

Cool

Atari

Merchandise

Edited by TACODON
  • Like 4