IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

There has been so many taco posts, memes, memes with tacos, and now the latest distraction of camel toe Elvis with tacos that the time line becomes fuzzy...

Ramping production 8 months ago? Wasn't about that time or less when we had some pictures of some dudes messing with a board in a garage that could be found on eBay?

Amazing how many posts this thread gets about absolutely nothing, but that is probably the point.

Oh.... yea... there is a point. As I said, I am not sure tacos would have come back into my diet without this thread, so it is good for that.

Remember when?

Edited by cybercylon
  • Like 1

Meanwhile over at Reddit, 351 followers sit in the blasted wasteland called the AtariVCS subreddit and wait patiently for... well... something?

EDIT: Here is the obligatory screenshot of the misery, with the latest 4 posts visible. If you close your eyes and touch the picture you can feel the desperation.

crpc4rY.jpg

Edited by Raticon
  • Like 6

Dons comments and opinion are more existent than Ataribox updates.

Hey fans. Just an update. There us so much going on behind the scenes. You are going to be so ramped up when we can show you what we've been working on! Stay tuned for more soon!

Also don't ask us about graphics, how we can fit the board in our case, current updates, or your money back.

• Like 5

Those of us with fully functional cerebral lobes know, and have known for some time. Some people have the gift of common sense.

Now Amazon and Atari teaming up, that's totally going to happen. Of course, that's only if Apple bows out of merger talks.

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 2

Hello darkness my old friend ... the deleter is back at work! Note how the number of posted comments is still incrementing, even though if we were to count up the number of things we can see, the total would be far smaller.

post-2410-0-68636200-1552227243_thumb.png

I'm glad I have more nouns and verbs in my vocabulary than pressing the "hide post" button. Makes more for interesting updates, no?

This project sure is giving the fans what they want! Even better than the real thing. /s

post-2410-0-67694800-1552227496.jpg

• Like 3

There's a new tool that lets users essentially comment on any web page. It's called Dissenter. I happen to like the idea but, in fairness, some will find it controversial because it is made by Twitter-alternative Gab.

Comments can either be accessed via the Dissenter webpage or a browser plugin, such as mine, below:

post-39941-0-06567100-1552229903_thumb.jpg

Of course, we already have AtariAge for comments. I thought perhaps some might find that interesting or fun too.