IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

A day in the life of John

I really really wonder if he's autistic. This is not a slight towards John at all. I have two children on the spectrum, and the in the way he defends the ataribox, I see hints of that.

Yes, I'm being sympathetic.

Must be my own psychiatric drugs kicking in.

• Like 4

////TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL//// ////TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL//// ////TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL//// ////TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL////

OH SHIT!!!! If the border closes this week does that mean the price of Tacos is going up!!!!

I knew I should have loaded up yesterday!

• Like 4

It'd need to be way more then 10,000.

Walmart has over 4000 stores in the US

Target around 1800

Best Buy around 1000

GameStop over 4000

Add in Amazon, and the websites for those 4 brick and mortar retail chains, and 10000 isnt even close to enough for those 5 stores alone.

Yeah, but given Atari's financial issues, 10,000 units would be pushing it. How much did they make from IGG? $3million? At least half of that would be needed up front to build'n'ship 10,000 retail units.

I am pleased that they made the design changes. But, again, I cannot for the life of me figure out what it brings to the table.

• Like 1

For better or for worse, USA has the technology to make tacos without relying on Mexico. Just like Atari fans can make their own little TV-connected computer to "game, stream, and connect like never before."

Tomatoes and avocados, though? They'd be affected, so your guacamole is either going to suck ass or cost $40/pound.

I have an enormous schadenboner over the Feargal vs. AtariBox legal case, which should either settle or get a court date real soon now.

• Like 6

For better or for worse, USA has the technology to make tacos without relying on Mexico. Just like Atari fans can make their own little TV-connected computer to "game, stream, and connect like never before."

Tomatoes and avocados, though? They'd be affected, so your guacamole is either going to suck ass or cost $40/pound.

I have an enormous schadenboner over the Feargal vs. AtariBox legal case, which should either settle or get a court date real soon now.

I almost forgot about that legal case. That is up real soon isn't it.

////TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL//// ////TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL//// ////TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL//// ////TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL////

OH SHIT!!!! If the border closes this week does that mean the price of Tacos is going up!!!!

I knew I should have loaded up yesterday!

Back in the 1850's, we absorbed half of Mexico just for this purpose. We knew the day would come when out Taco supply would be threatened by trade deals. ;)

• Like 4

Since this forum often veers into reviews of chain restaurants, I'll share this story I found interesting. What reminded me of AtariBox? Hmmm

That company, Ovation Brands. filed for bankruptcy twice more by 2016, at which point USA Today noted that it had “the dubious and relatively rare distinction” of entering what finance guys like to “jokingly refer to as Chapter 33 — that is, Chapter 11 bankruptcy for a third time.”

:ponder:

post-2410-0-09375000-1554314308_thumb.png

• Like 4