IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Since this forum often veers into reviews of chain restaurants, I'll share this story I found interesting. What reminded me of AtariBox? Hmmm

:ponder:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2019-04-03 at 1.58.01 PM.png

I recognize the name Ovation, aww yes! The parent company of Old Country Buffet... oh god, oh how I do not miss that place??? Edited by Pink
  • Like 1

Earlier today, I literally had to explain to someone that their computer couldn't work without electricity. It's not that people like us are all that smart, it's just that the rest of the world really *IS* that goddamn dumb.

• Like 11

Earlier today, I literally had to explain to someone that their computer couldn't work without electricity. It's not that people like us are all that smart, it's just that the rest of the world really *IS* that goddamn dumb.

A lady had a dead battery in her car the other day since she left her lights on. She asked me if someone would need to jump her or if the battery would recharge itself

Edited by supercoupe91
  • Like 1

Wasn't ChestyNutz supposed to be speaking yesterday in New York? I think I saw powerdubs post about in another thread.

Lol I read "Cheezy Nuts"

might be a new snack.. Cheese and Nuts together at last...

Grab 'em by the taco!

MAGA! Make Atari Great Again!

Basta!

• Like 4

Order today and be prepared for the Tacocalypse:

attachicon.gifA12-BP3000.jpg

There's also taco MRE's. But I think you need to supply your own toppings.

(EDIT- I just noticed someone else mentioned the taco MRE's as well.)

post-18158-0-33438700-1554348646.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qflE4CT77c

Now back to facepalms and tacos.

post-18158-0-97165000-1554349617.jpg

• Like 7

Reading this whole mess as someone who has not followed this from the start is a trip.

I can't decide if I'm glad or disappointed in being here at the beginning. For the longest time I was waiting for news. Now I am waiting to watch the crash.

That's the fun of it. Since the beginning, it's always been a slow-motion train wreck.

Remember when RetroVGS showed a paper printout of a circuit board and tried to pass it off as a prototype? "Atari" is in pretty much the same spot. All hat, no cattle.;

Sort of like that Star Trek TNG episode, you know, Episode 6x25 Timescape, where the timespace slowed down and you could actually see the Warp Core breach as it formed in slow motion but it would eventually fill the ship in 9 hours and 17 minutes

Im a big time nerd

• Like 3

That's the fun of it. Since the beginning, it's always been a slow-motion train wreck.

Remember when RetroVGS showed a paper printout of a circuit board and tried to pass it off as a prototype? "Atari" is in pretty much the same spot. All hat, no cattle.

all tortilla, no filling
  • Like 8