IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

The sad and funny thing is, all Atari has to do is say, "We're working harder to communicate better. Look, here's a rendering of the new thing we're working on, and we've had lots of meetings and lots of big things are happening." Then watch them heap praise and thanks on the crooks.

• Like 3

I've been a little worried about Max to be honest. They just disappeared for awhile.

yep I was in Punta Cana during 2 weeks and I have open my eyes ...

Atari play with us ... and I'm tired ... always soon, very soon, pretty soon, but Nothing ... No Atari Token, no Games, No blockchain Virt-U ...

... I'm shareholder and I'm boring

• Like 5

Atari play with us ... and I'm tired ... always soon, very soon, pretty soon, but Nothing ... No Atari Token, no Games, No blockchain Virt-U ...

Max, I believed in these clowns myself for a while. We all make mistakes. Don't be too hard on yourself. These are some very good hucksters who have duped many people. They will get their's eventually. All I hope is that you can at least get some of your money back.

• Like 1

TACOS FOR MAX!!!

• Like 10

Seriously, we've all seen this before happen in a form known as the Coleco Chameleon. That's why we're so cynical? Realistic? Both? Anyway, we really just wanted you to open your eyes. We're actually a pretty nice bunch of bastards here. Emphasis on bastards.

Sit down and have some fun and tacos with us!

Edited by Inky
  • Like 4

I can see eventually there will be only 3 people posting in the comments section: James Joseph Sullivan, Martial Daviaud, and John Phelan. o u o

giphy.gif

Doesn't John count as 3 people as he always seems to post 3 times in a go though?

• Like 2

I took a look at the BBB reviews of Indiegogo and some commenters are wondering why it has an A rating when the complaints are rampant. As always, Indiegogo goes out on the defensive and points the finger at the campaign starter. And yet they refuse to help anyone with refunds. Goes to show they are scam artists as well as Nutari.

• Like 4

Trust us Max ...... you're not boring! :thumbsup:

• Like 1