IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

The behind-schedule, prototypeless AtariVCS NEEDS a feature that forces the player to sit within 3-6 feet of the box and few will use anyway.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190415-044638.png

Or is my cynicism misplaced, AlecRob?

If it happens, they'll continue the theme of using budget 3rd party off the shelf gear.

post-52250-0-42123600-1555322882.jpg

• Like 15

glorfindeal 1 hour ago

Headphone jacks are passe. Bluetooth audio is more than effective.

At some point they'll need to come to grips and decide whether this is new or throwback, real or imaginary. Still no reason for this to exist. Meanwhile, more PS/XB AAA games are going up for prepurchase for November 2019 release. :lol:
  • Like 7

The behind-schedule, prototypeless AtariVCS NEEDS a feature that forces the player to sit within 3-6 feet of the box and few will use anyway.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190415-044638.png

Or is my cynicism misplaced, AlecRob?

Before the Rainfactory Redaction Regiment springs into action:

xhe32CH.png

• Like 4

The modern controller might have an audio jack, but it's not specified and pictures are for illustrative purposes only.

Unless I missed something, the only mention of audio or headphones is in section that is likely only USB peripherals:

post-39941-0-46876200-1555332960_thumb.png

Or, because it's the typical Atari vaguespeak, we can imagine anything. AtariVCS must have a 9-pin serial port.

• Like 5

The modern controller might have an audio jack, but it's not specified and pictures are for illustrative purposes only.

Unless I missed something, the only mention of audio or headphones is in section that is likely only USB peripherals:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20190415-084634.png

Or, because it's the typical Atari vaguespeak, we can imagine anything. AtariVCS must have a 9-pin serial port.

And a slot for Atari Portfolio cards!

Where will the MindLink plug in? Also, I hear it will be compatible with the Oton Ayr hovering projection system. They may need another slight delay on that one, but it's in there.

I might have to rethink backing if they got the Oton Ayr guy...

Easily my favorite crowdfunding personality, so delusional yet so earnest. Haha.