IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Atari is going to fail at this and let us down, so what is the backup plan for the fans?

Easy. We stop wasting time dreaming about some kind of Atari console that will swoop in and save the day(if that's your fantasy), continue to enjoy homebrew hardware & software for existing Atari systems(like SD multi-carts, repro controllers, etc), keep playing games on other modern consoles that fit our fancy and just live life.

Unless you have a few million dollars to buy Atari SA from Fred, then any plans you might have regarding the brand as a fan are entirely worthless. Much like the Atari Tacobaker Deluxe (now with more AMD Ryzen on paper).

• Like 11

jbpin should have saved himself the headache and heartbreak and just ordered an Atari tee from JCPenney (currently $10.39 with coupon code):

https://www.jcpenney.com/p/atari-graphic-tee/ppr5007839970?pTmplType=regular&catId=SearchResults&searchTerm=atari+tshirt&productGridView=medium

At least this product actually exists.

• Like 2

I wonder if the guy whose Backer Shirt ripped apart when they put it on ever got a replacement?

On a side note. I am so glad I didn't order one of those. The price was crazy. Plus I'd be ashamed to wear it around. :roll:

And more comments from BH. He's like JPs padawan!

post-52250-0-87110000-1557453895.jpg

:?: I think Nutari need to seriously think about developing their own Babelfish .. or at least out source it so it actually gets made ..... possibly ..... maybe!

post-52250-0-75948700-1557453911.jpg

• Like 5