IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

What to do when we hit page 700 ?

TACO TIME !?!?!?

Make fun of how newatariideas posts ? ( seems like he types whatever part of his brain is firing all at once ) I have ADHD & I can't follow his train of thought or maybe it's trains of thoughts...

More random pics of the gang "working" hard at Faketari ?

Or maybe we'll do a Match Game style question / answer page

Waiting for the new VCS is like waiting for _______ ( plays the Match Game wait music )

what's up with invisible posts? do you have to invite people to see them?

I'm a subscriber so I would presume that I could see them, but I don't.

thanks!

Invisible posts are only visible to the staff, because they were made invisible, due to hostile or questionable content. It's called moderation. ;)

• Like 2

Is it any surprise that the most fervent VCS fans are the least coherent?

You rang?

Brandon Harris 7 hours ago

That is all that would make sense, a prototype with the ryzen structure in action in a advertisement. Gdc has already passed, ces was at the beginning of the year,e3 is next but independent advertise also hits the updates of the internet very well. Who remembers the Atari jaguar infomercial? The internet has more structure like the VCS commercial most recent. Lots of options from here to December ?

• Like 2

That is all that would make sense, a prototype with the ryzen structure in action in a advertisement. Gdc has already passed, ces was at the beginning of the year,e3 is next but independent advertise also hits the updates of the internet very well. Who remembers the Atari jaguar infomercial? The internet has more structure like the VCS commercial most recent. Lots of options from here to December?

1491917752-707-2295-daffy-screwball.jpg

• Like 9