IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Some of you have said that Atari isn't the brand of old and unlike the old Atari, Nutari doesn't actually produce anything. In his recent Redeye talk, he actually lays that out as Atari's business model:

post-39941-0-54217800-1558988527_thumb.jpg

Many mentions of "exploit properties" later, he shows us the future of the company. That future is new games based off their IP. He believes there's roughly twenty five properties he can exploit out of his 200+ portfolio. The three latest exploits are Lunar Battle, Asteroids Royale, and Astro Ponglords--described below:

post-39941-0-11478500-1558988836_thumb.jpg

He then briefly goes into Atari VCS; calling it "pre-orders". At 14:35 he goes on to actually say, "Again, we're not crazy. We pre-sell and then we produce":

post-39941-0-44804100-1558989947.png

• Like 12

Maybe it was mentioned before but there was another scam that has similar bullshit talk from a horribly edited video on something called the Aido. Only they were from the same area of the world where you'd get those phony calls pretending to be from Microsoft, IRS, etc.

If you watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tCiAru6iqg about 10:55 the uploader of the vid mentions about "The Fuck You Update." That's pretty much what Nutari's been doing. Oh, and guess who is mentioned right after it.

Meanwhile ..

A small update on the 'Mac N Cheese vs Ataribollocks Cheesebox LLC' litigation . HERE

So Fearful Mag wasn't going to get any money, and AtariSAD didn't have any anyway, so they just decided to give up before they both went bankrupt from having to feed the parking meters at the courthouse?

• Like 7

Wow, I'm sure ol Fragle Mac made the equivalent of millions out of the deal.(in atari stock)

I expect the refunds for game band pigeons will start rolling in any moment.

Of course, a million dollars in Atari stock after broker fees, transaction charges, equity adjustments and convenience fees equals one volcano macho-quesorito grande taco.

Mmm. I'm guessing I misread the definition.

"Once a defendant has served an answer to the plaintiff's complaint, the plaintiff may obtain a dismissal without prejudice by entering a formal agreement, a stipulation, with the defendant. The parties agree to the terms of the dismissal, which must be filed with the court and the court passes an order of dismissal that enforces the stipulation of the parties."

I interpreted this as Mac and Atari came to an arrangement outside the auspices of the court ... over cheese flavored coffee of course, then offering the court said formal agreement between both of them. The parties officially agree in court, the court passes an order of dismissal that enforces the stipulation of the parties, stop wasting their time and money on lawyers, then Mac runs off into the sunset with heavier pockets than he came with.

• Like 1

Right, I'm sure they settled out of court, and that part of "Atari's" payout to Feargal includes an agreement that he will keep the details to himself. I would assume the amount is similar to that gameshow gif that Spriggy posted.

Spriggy does your name refer to Sproggiwood, which is a better game than anything from "Atari?"

• Like 4

They could of made a profit making taco shell warmers optionally powered by Jaguars.

Or take the Jaguar molds and make Waffle makers that burn the Fuji logo into every delicious bite!

Did you eat Atari today?

• Like 2

Right, I'm sure they settled out of court, and that part of "Atari's" payout to Feargal includes an agreement that he will keep the details to himself. I would assume the amount is similar to that gameshow gif that Spriggy posted.

Spriggy does your name refer to Sproggiwood, which is a better game than anything from "Atari?"

Never heard of it Flo, but would be nice if it was. Mr Sproggiwood? Yeh. Sadly, my surname is Sprigg, hence not an interesting story at all.

This is the way Mac Conuladh v. Atari Gamebox LLC ends

Not with a bang but a whimper.

attachicon.gifSTIPULATION_OF_JOINT_DISMISSAL.pdf

Well. That answers that. So not only are they wasting time keeping the Ataconoboxinsight pidgeons on the edge of a ledge, they're wasting the courts time as well!

post-52250-0-86335000-1559044621.gif

• Like 1

It Is Kind of Shocking Who Is Doing Some of the Most Interesting Stuff in Laptops Right Now

HP couldn’t go into details on what kind of finish the wood uses or how durable it will be in the long run—and it’s just a very thin layer of wood, so it has a little bit of a laminate feel to it. But the attractive design sets them apart from competitors like Lenovo’s 700 series and Dell’s Inspiron 7000 series.

So now it's official, "Atari" has 0 innovations in its too little, too late "like never before" box. Hewlett-Packard (!) beat them to market with the idea to Worship the Woodgrain.

post-2410-0-01008500-1559045355_thumb.jpgpost-2410-0-60481500-1559045364_thumb.jpgpost-2410-0-14755700-1559045375_thumb.jpgpost-2410-0-96627800-1559045383_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

What’s late as hell

and has a weird smell

just full of nostalgic shlocks?

What has zero games

so exceedingly lame?

Atari Box!

Atari Box Atari Box

It’s late, it’s slow, it’s dumb.

Atari Box Atari Box

It makes me feel nothing, I’m numb.

Martial wants a Box

John Phelan wants a Box

They’ll never get their Box

Nobody needs a Box

Box Box Box

*whistle*

AtariBox. Not coming anytime soon!

giphy.gif

• Like 13

What’s late as hell

and has a weird smell

just full of nostalgic shlocks?

What has zero games

so exceedingly lame?

Atari Box!

Atari Box Atari Box

It’s late, it’s slow, it’s dumb.

Atari Box Atari Box

It makes me feel nothing, I’m numb.

Martial wants a Box

John Phelan wants a Box

They’ll never get their Box

Nobody needs a Box

Box Box Box

*whistle*

AtariBox. Not coming anytime soon!

giphy.gif

Wow that was just awesome. Flojomojo gets my vote for the coolest post right next to the original Taco post from x=usr(1536)!

Ren and Stimpy are the best. I only own 2 Funko Pop toys... Ren and Stimpy each signed by Bob Camp and Billy West.

Edited by thetick1
  • Like 5