IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

So what hotel room across the street from E3 will they be presenting at again? Or did they opt for the parking lot this year to save some extra coin? :lol:

Well, Fred did say that it would be shown "behind closed doors" at E3, so presumably they won't be outside. Unless the "closed doors" in question are the doors on the back of his creepy van, parked in the E3 parking lot.

• Like 6

So what hotel room across the street from E3 will they be presenting at again? Or did they opt for the parking lot this year to save some extra coin? :lol:

Do you have any idea, how many take out orders of tacos would be delivered, if that was known? :-o

• Like 9

Well, Fred did say that it would be shown "behind closed doors" at E3, so presumably they won't be outside. Unless the "closed doors" in question are the doors on the back of his creepy van, parked in the E3 parking lot.

Creepy Van Door is kinda what I was eluding to, yes.

• Like 2

Wherever he turns up, someone must order him tacos for delivery at or near E3. It's a moral imperative.

From as many different taco joints as possible. I will chip in if we can get a fund going to make sure the Atari VCS folks don't go hungry at E3!

• Like 1

Creepy Van Door is kinda what I was eluding to, yes.

I was thinking something exactly like this, except instead of free candy it'd say something like "Atari VCS sneak peak inside" or something of that nature (Sorry, I can't photoshop or edit a picture even if my life depended on it!)

post-42460-0-71239100-1560068592.jpg

Edited by Pink
  • Like 1

Casey's does have great pizza. Their breakfast pizza is great too. I do think they have the best taco pizza I have ever had.

These guys know it! Our Casey's is about 10 miles away- and they deliver now. ;)

The breakfast pizza is pretty dang good.

• Like 2

I was thinking something exactly like this, except instead of free candy it'd say something like "Atari VCS sneak peak inside" or something of that nature (Sorry, I can't photoshop or edit a picture even if my life depended on it!)

post-5573-0-03110900-1560092455.jpg

• Like 13

If all they have is the 3D printed box... that would be the prototype.

Maybe the 3D printed box we keep seeing is the extra-large keychain (with LED) that comes with the package... and we are to receive a USB stick with a borrowed emulator on it, which contains links to emulation software by people that actually have companies or at least a working product as well as links to the Atari merchandising websites. :D

MrBlackCat

Sup guys! It's been a while since i was here.

Are tacos still a thing?

Tacos are always a thing, vaporware Ataribox or not.

("Not vaporware" Ataribox is still nothing. New Atari Console that vaporware Ataribox. But it can't be new if it doesn't exist... this is too much for my brain today).

• Like 2

Holy shit. This is like discovering I've got a long lost twin.

Jaqen H'ghar is an assumed identity of one of the Faceless Men of Braavos, a feared order of mysterious assassins with the ability to change their appearance at will. He trained Arya Stark to be a Faceless Man.

• Like 3

I have an idea for a launch game, called E.T , I know what you are all thinking, no Troll honest!

E.T the Extraterrestrial Taco, it is about a sentient Taco from the galaxy Bell, it got lost and saw all the Taco shapes from orbit, thinking it found a colony of fellow intelligent Tacos, it used all its remaining fuel to land. in a rare coincidence, the fuel is what we call Hot Sauce. Now you must help E.T collect all 6 ingredients to make the rare fuel to help E.T power its space ship back to its home planet, iratA, in the Bell galaxy, avoiding its enemies, disguised as killer Tomatoes but are shape shifters from outer space... can someone forward this idea to the head Cheese at Atari?

• Like 1

I have an idea for a launch game, called E.T , I know what you are all thinking, no Troll honest! E.T the Extraterrestrial Taco, it is about a sentient Taco from the galaxy Bell, it got lost and saw all the Taco shapes from orbit, thinking it found a colony of fellow intelligent Tacos, it used all its remaining fuel to land. in a rare coincidence, the fuel is what we call Hot Sauce. Now you must help E.T collect all 6 ingredients to make the rare fuel to help E.T power its space ship back to its home planet, iratA, in the Bell galaxy, avoiding its enemies, disguised as killer Tomatoes but are shape shifters from outer space... can someone forward this idea to the head Cheese at Atari?

I like it!

But Atari doesn't want to talk about video games. They're too busy being focused on bringing out their console.

I have an idea for a launch game, called E.T , I know what you are all thinking, no Troll honest! E.T the Extraterrestrial Taco, it is about a sentient Taco from the galaxy Bell, it got lost and saw all the Taco shapes from orbit, thinking it found a colony of fellow intelligent Tacos, it used all its remaining fuel to land. in a rare coincidence, the fuel is what we call Hot Sauce. Now you must help E.T collect all 6 ingredients to make the rare fuel to help E.T power its space ship back to its home planet, iratA, in the Bell galaxy, avoiding its enemies, disguised as killer Tomatoes but are shape shifters from outer space... can someone forward this idea to the head Cheese at Atari?

LOL!

I would buy it. :D

"But will it play Pong? Because that is the only game I have ever heard of... did I mention my obsession with Pong?" (sorry, that Fox business interview was just sad on multiple levels)

Ok... I see your E.T. and raise you this...

A game called T.P! No, I am not trolling of a game about Toilet Paper, though it might seem appropriate for the current state of Atari.

I'm talking about Taco Pong! A game where the objective is to fill your Taco with the right ingredients in the right order... rather than paddles, you will have taco shells.. Rather than a ball, you will have randomly generated ingredients for your taco. Pressing fire turns your taco to the open side for a limited time which allows you to catch the current ingredient, otherwise it bounces off the back of the taco giving your opponent the chance to catch that ingredient. :D

MrBlackCat

(Ok, I have to admit I didn't think of this just now... I originally wrote this game on a Commodore Vic-20 in the mid 80's, but it still fits here. :D )

• Like 3

Huge news on XboxE3 E3 live today. Project Scarlett is coming by Christmas 2020 and will use an AMD processor with frame rates up to 120 FPS. As another valued partner of AMD, AtariVCS will no doubt be closely aligned with Project Scarlett. The new Microsoft product will share many of the advanced features and design elements of the Atari VCS including, but not limited to, plastic, input and output ports. News of this is sure to send Atari stock prices soaring.

• Like 3