IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Unless your comment or post is not sufficiently sycophantic, in which case it will be deleted and you will be banned. Just like that other VCS page.

I expect I'll only get one post before I'm banned, so I'm saving it for a good one.

approved.png

• Like 5

Of course it's a valid question. Even the most sucky of the Facebook suck-ups are asking the same question. "Freedom" or not, it's just silly to launch a game console in 2019, especially from a company known for video games, doubly especially if you design the shell to look like a 1970s game console, without naming a list of games it will play. Triple especially if you're asking for money up front. 

I wouldn't expect much from the Atari Ministry of Propaganda though. Not when they post things like this, just 5 hours before Dubsy's very simple question. I think it's safe to assume this is all they've got: excuses and delays. The level of doublespeak is astounding. "We believe that this transparency is the key to success, though we do understand it brings with it naysayers and misinformation, ironically enough." 

1213832279_ScreenShot2019-07-16at9_57_24AM.thumb.png.667653fbbbec3561a5fc911080c4cae2.png

1460536848_ScreenShot2019-07-16at9_57_33AM.thumb.png.3e1fa8c2a8599ec433f8d1a9f11bdd86.png

737457701_ScreenShot2019-07-16at9_57_48AM.thumb.png.1b475663ec4bc47979163726faacfe1d.png

Because Pigeons Are Misunderstood Mermaids

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

I think I'm ready to crowdfund, guys:

What's in the box?

PigeonPumpnDump.thumb.png.aeaa0fb93464df8666eafbf1e6357b00.png

That actually gives me a good idea for a game. A pigeon walks around inside or outside a multi story building and has to "pump" some contraptions with his beak (water pumps, levers, ropes, pulleys, window cleaner rigs etc.) so he can clear his path or get some kind of Rube Goldberg contraption going to ultimately get to the roof to fly away. All the while he can "dump" on maintenance (fauxtari) staff, cats etc. trying to catch him, or "dump" on the floor to make them slip. He will find tacos and stuff around to eat which recharges his "dumper". This sounds like a good one for the Amico, or an AtariAge exclusive.

I'm game to help with graphics, design, and marketing if a sharp programmer wants to get involved (not Biff?). It would be something if a real live collaborative product eventually came from this colossal cluster. 

Oh, and all the buildings are penny stock companies.

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 3