IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

You all beat me to it. All I have to add is that it looks like even "Atari" wants nothing to do with Biff and his "forems."

forem.thumb.png.a29c390a3647eac0f612c289f09b7401.png

Popeye has really big forearms, maybe that's what he meant. I like this gross parody cartoon and I hope you do, too. NSF anyone with taste. Y'all should be fine. ;-)

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

another thing that amuses me is that Biffster was posting allll over AtariVCS Supporters on FB hawking his un-games, but now suddenly all his posts are gone and he's no longer a member. ;)

He was upset by something posted there and announced he was leaving the group.

Now I kinda want to join his forum just to see if he gets offended by something he posts under one of his other identities and storms off on a huff.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JBerel said:

Wow, that's just sad. Every post is him, or him pretending to be a friend of his.

Maybe some of you should create sock puppet accounts on his forems under the names Harvey, Tyler, Frank and Captain Howdy just to make him feel better.

source.gif

His theme should be 'The Sound of Silence.'  "Hello darkness, my old friend...."

FOREMS.thumb.jpg.71cfbf71a5433e0ed956327cd6ad0e7b.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, The Mr. Video said:

With how many times Biff misspells "forums", it makes me wonder if he's either allergic to spellcheckers, or if he rejects the correct spelling and substitutes his own.

I imagine him responding to anyone who corrects his spelling with "Well, that's just your opinion."

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

What do you do with a drunken sailor?

What do you do with a drunken sailor?

What do you do with a drunken sailor, early in the morning?

Sell him a box branded Atari.

Or just go get Tacos!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KaeruYojimbo said:

I imagine him responding to anyone who corrects his spelling with "Well, that's just your opinion."

Related Twitter thread: https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolBlymire/status/1149805563674583040

Young woman argues with her boss/editor that "hampster" is correct because she was raised to spell it that way, despite being introduced to a dictionary.  She gets deeply hurt and calls mommy... on speakerphone.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

Related Twitter thread: https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolBlymire/status/1149805563674583040

Young woman argues with her boss/editor that "hampster" is correct because she was raised to spell it that way, despite being introduced to a dictionary.  She gets deeply hurt and calls mommy... on speakerphone.

I saw that.  Amazing.  If that is the future, I'm cashing in my IRA and building a fortified concrete bunker in the deep woods.

• Like 9

'IDivides' was the Biffster's account- for the old gory details here's the Reddit thread where it all went down (one of the times).  He posted this thread as 'IDivides'.

http://removeddit.com/r/AtariVCS/comments/9dvc0p/when_should_atari_shut_down_the_pirate_rom_sites/

I think the thread's been archived long enough we can't see the undeleted comments, though.

I have a weird memory for this kind of stuff- the whole thing went down like on 9-6-18.  Here's the pertinent AA comment thread: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/266480-new-atari-console-that-ataribox/page/513/#comments

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1