IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

It's funny those loonies have no choice but to acknowledge that Atari's lack of information and pathetic brand pandering is a problem (exactly as all the "haters" have) yet the exponential growth of critical feedback for Atari's ongoing charade is all from a couple "trolls". These whack noodles are going to cling onto their rendered plastic crosses until death. They can't help but comment now on the same things irritating everyone else, but they're better than everyone else because they're still true believers. Will someone sacrifice them to Kali please.

22fa84daaa3514511b67e1740ae801cd.gif

Note:The time of your human sacrifice is a good faith estimate and subject to delay due to unforeseen circumstances.

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JBerel said:

It's funny those loonies have no choice but to acknowledge that Atari's lack of information and pathetic brand pandering is a problem (exactly as all the "haters" have) yet the exponential growth of critical feedback for Atari's ongoing charade is all from a couple "trolls". These whack noodles are going to cling onto their rendered plastic crosses until death. They can't help but comment now on the same things irritating everyone else, but they're better than everyone else because they're still true believers. Will someone sacrifice them to Kali please.

22fa84daaa3514511b67e1740ae801cd.gif

Note:The time of your human sacrifice is a good faith estimate and subject to delay due to unforeseen circumstances.

prh3t76e2p631.png?width=665&auto=webp&s=5db45ea6f8d610126bd3c02d8bcb7f08618b6c3d

for a group that's supposedly around to be 'positive' about their golden calf, they sure are negative about everyone else that thinks differently from them.

image.png.bd1e48e5096bd8320fedd04b79b43e0b.pngimage.png.11a363ce598c5f7686161203eaeb5bb2.png
Mr. Karl sure has us all figured out, though!

BRB, microwaving a burrito.

You’re lucky! My mom won’t let me keep a microwave in her basement :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Hard to say, but "Atari" owns them every day that passes without any real information about their un-console. 

They feed the beast money, the beast feeds them hopes and dreams of a system capable of playing 15 year old games and preloaded with 40 year old games.

It will all end in a fiery battle where FBI agents try to storm their headquarters before they commit ritual suicide in a cosmic reinterpretation of the word "released".

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Hard to say, but "Atari" owns them every day that passes without any real information about their un-console. 

Sick burn! So if you see some delusional would-be “backer” about to throw their hard earned money at this fiasco, do your civic duty and...

• Like 4

It's tacos we are eating. Not burritos. They really aren't very observant. They even referred to this as the taco thread. Funny thing is they are paying attention to this thread as much as we do. You know since they seem to know everything about us.

If Atari had actually not goofed everything the entire way I don't think this would have become the taco thread. I think both sets of groups are Atari fans. This one is just tired of seeing something they love dragged through the mud. The other one wants to put their head in the sand to ignore any criticisms. But even with that some of them are starting to get vocal about their lack of communication. Summer is almost up if we go by the equinox. If they don't get any news I wonder if they will start to get more vocal about that.

Some will go. Uh it has 100 games (ignoring you can get more on a Flashback). I really do hope they can deliver something for the backers and give them a little more for their money than they have so far.

• Like 5

Of course he does. The Amico guys appear to have an actual product in development that they can show exists, and they haven't stolen $300+ from him. Like any good brainwashed, narcissistic cult member, he attacks an opposition group in defense of his poor decision making and in defense of the group continuing to rake him over the coals. That'll make it all better. Quick, there's an open vein over here, cram more truth juice in pronto.

• Like 3

Occam's Razor

the principle (attributed to William of Occam) that in explaining a thing no more assumptions should be made than are necessary. The principle is often invoked to defend reductionism or nominalism.

AtariBox's Razor

Atari is awesome and all the great Medium updates make it clear that everything is going well and that we are gonna get Donkey Kong VCS and we don't like Intellivision or AtariAge taco haters they're all gonna be sorry they didn't get the limited wood grain edition and the un-console might not be better than an Xbox but freedom and sandbox and Borderlands 2 and classic controls Atari forever and I will support then until I die. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Flojomojo said:

Atari is awesome and all the great Medium updates make it clear that everything is going well and that we are gonna get Donkey Kong VCS and we don't like Intellivision or AtariAge taco haters they're all gonna be sorry they didn't get the limited wood grain edition and the un-console might not be better than an Xbox but freedom and sandbox and Borderlands 2 and classic controls Atari forever and I will support then until I die. 

For some reason I read that with a thick Irish accent...

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I love how ONE thread, with "9 people" is kicking Atari's butt...? He should think about that for a minute. 

We aren't in a console war with them. We aren't affecting their production, design, announcements, or anything. Read the reddit thread that they tried to cover up. Look at all the stupid and meaningless posts they've made.

One thread which developed into a taco fest from boredom kicking Atari's butt. ????????????

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

They wish there were only 9 people irritated by this thing. We have more than 3 times that many still inside their supporters group club alone. (Latest idiocy posted to the private thread) It's funny how desperately they cling to their theory of everyone aligned against them while they can't even help but bash Atari now themselves in their own cult supporter thread. They also keep patting themselves on the back for how many of their own members they keep banning. All ya gotta do is post inane observation about haters or happy Atari memories to fool them. If they had any idea how many of us were in their supporter group, they'd close it down for lack of real members. These guys are priceless. We're saving it all for the eventual crash to throw it in their faces.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

it's like the old saying about how bad pennies always turn up.  in fact, i'm typing this now with Cheeto-stained fingers as I'm looking at the Atari VCS Supporter FB page (again) and holding a Hot Pocket from my mom's freezer.

Alternately, I'm really hoping for a Medium post from Atari SA so there's actually something to read.. but who am I kidding?  It'll just be 4pm CT and they post something unrelated to their NothingBoxVCS on their official FB page.

Somebody on their social media page said they'd have more announcements later this summer.

Even though we are a week past Labor Day and we have all put away our white shoes, technically there are still two weeks of summer for them to them to bring the shock and awe. 

I think a smart move for "Atari" would be to add up all the game variations of all the components of Atari Vault, and count those as if they were separate titles. Looky here, Video Olympics alone contains FIFTY VIDEO GAMES. 

AC3B39DC-B230-40D0-B529-D2F34E49EDBD.thumb.jpeg.97e212eaaa0e1e1fbea4beac7ba12631.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4