IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

6 hours ago, racerx said:

Atari demonstrably bans people they find inconvenient. No more, no less. It's not for personal attacks, hate speech, the "trolling" catch-all, or any of their other silly excuses.

The Parker siblings, the Werners, Lucas...these are simply useful idiots for the cause. Foot soldiers. Enforcers. Atari won't disavow these morons because they'll gladly do Atari's dirty work.

For free!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, racerx said:

Atari demonstrably bans people they find inconvenient. No more, no less. It's not for personal attacks, hate speech, the "trolling" catch-all, or any of their other silly excuses.

The Parker siblings, the Werners, Lucas...these are simply useful idiots for the cause. Foot soldiers. Enforcers. Atari won't disavow these morons because they'll gladly do Atari's dirty work.

I would like to know if they get good money  for doing that. Seriously it's about a console and games we love; the old Atari and PacMan a four switcher that when I seen it fell hard for video games.

• Like 1

It reminds me of a Swedish proverb: "Det är inte kattskit", literally it is not cat crap, meaning something quite impressive or of certain value. Not sure if this or a similar proverb is used in English, but in this context, even literal cat crap would not be figurative cat crap compared to what we currently know about the VCS.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

This guy needs more tacos.

Here's a recipe just for you, Andy Blakely. Tacos de Sesos

Sliced thin, sesos may have the appearance of cauliflower, but vegetarian these are not. Sesos are brains, usually from a cow or goat, and they make a popular Mexican taco filling. Cooks and diners prize tacos de sesos for their soft, silky, almost custard-like texture, which provides a nice contrast to crunchy or fresh toppings such as onions, cilantro, and lime.

To make tacos de sesos, vendors boil the animal head to tenderize and release the flesh from around the face (this meat is often used to make the intensely-flavored tacos de cabeza). Once the face meat falls off the bone, a heavy and sharp knife cracks open the skull, granting access to the succulent interior. After seasoning the sesos, cooks braise or grill them, then serve the brains atop warm corn tortillas. Add in a dash of spicy salsa de chile manzano (manzano pepper salsa) and you have a mouthwatering balance of creamy, crunchy, and spicy.

And if you’re looking to expand your palate beyond the brain, options abound for tacos made with every part of the head, including the eyes, tongue, cheeks, and lips.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/6/2019 at 10:18 PM, frankodragon said:

Mr. Werner is, in my opinion, a paranoid, little troll.  Especially when he thinks he has the authority to post sarcastic responses himself. 

1821857404_paranoidWerner.jpg.6534af415edf2437510d6c0d644cec3c.jpg

mrwerner.gif.5670b08f90fc75eb81ab2cc1f673156d.gif

meanwhile.gif.c1b8f29ed4a10d1023b9b4b64de3b902.gif

jpwishing.thumb.JPG.46c3ceae9a767e9debbc8a681219eaf8.JPG

jpwaiting.jpg.70d46704c5a43b21894b90f2fda7bbb2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

8 minutes ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

Apparently this recently launched:

Game Taco lets you play Atari games to win cash and prizes.  $1 entry; versus other players like a poker tournament.

Taco.

Atari.

Bet money.

I don't even know what's real anymore.

The moment when you realize a thread has broken reality... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

47 minutes ago, Clint Thompson said:
56 minutes ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

Apparently this recently launched:

Game Taco lets you play Atari games to win cash and prizes.  $1 entry; versus other players like a poker tournament.

Taco.

Atari.

Bet money.

I don't even know what's real anymore.

The moment when you realize a thread has broken reality... 

Put on your safety glasses and prepare for Mr Werner's head to explode when someone posts that link on reddit!

It just warms my heart to see that Andy Blakely and Stefan Werner are such good friends and have so much common ground on their Atari supporters group and elsewhere. It's really nice when people from such diverse and completely opposite political spectrums can get over their differences and come together to find common ground with each other so well.  They show that all the strong held beliefs are just smoke screens and they don't really believe that stuff. They know they are much more alike than different. They are great ambassadors, and their solid teamwork, despite their little differences, will make this thing a great success. 

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5