IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Atari:

This is probably a good time to remind our Indiegogo backers of the participatory nature of their support. As we have stated before, the Atari VCS hardware that early backers receive will be 100% finished, but the software on these first units will be early access, exclusively available to our community. Atari will be counting on our many thousands of backers to help improve and enhance the VCS experience with all the great feedback and ideas we know they will provide, in advance of our retail launch in spring 2020.

Tommy Lodmot:

If your intention is to quell any suspicions about the VCS’s operating system, might I suggest uploading a new video on your YouTube channel demonstrating one of the new units in action? I think this would please a lot of people, and you do not need to show any copyrighted content— just the OS itself. Just a suggestion.

UberStrategist, on behalf of Atari:

Guys, the Atari VCS will have its own proprietary OS from the start. Please stop watching and reading all the false and misleading narratives. Our latest blog, written last week and posted Monday night, is the most accurate and true status report available on the VCS.

Whatever they're paying for this kind of social media and outreach, it's too much. They really don't understand the market they're trying to serve, and they're flailing, badly. 

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Atari:

Tommy Lodmot:

UberStrategist, on behalf of Atari:

Whatever they're paying for this kind of social media and outreach, it's too much. They really don't understand the market they're trying to serve, and they're flailing, badly. 

I like how you referred to me as "Tommy Lodmot" xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, dj_convoy said:

Libel is print, slander is spoken. :D

23 hours ago, ColecoJoe said:

Hey fellow kids, Karl would like you all to know :

75EC9523-896A-4620-871D-F2BCCE8E8291.thumb.jpeg.b27e4d66d9236993f5d1a9849e03d1d0.jpeg

I'm not overly excited about the Amico either, but to bash the system while simultaneously being a fanboy of another system thats greatest achievement is running Borderlands 2 at 10 FPS seems a little hypocritical. 

Sorry to tell you this, Karl, but my cell phone can also play Borderlands 2 and Netflix.  Also, like tacos, it exists. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

25 minutes ago, Agillig said:

I'm not overly excited about the Amico either, but to bash the system while simultaneously being a fanboy of another system thats greatest achievement is running Borderlands 2 at 10 FPS seems a little hypocritical. 

Sorry to tell you this, Karl, but my cell phone can also play Borderlands 2 and Netflix.  Also, like tacos, it exists. 

And, and, the sushi i had the other night also exists. :B

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Agillig said:

Also Karl fails to mention his phone costs more than $170. He isn't bright. He also hates Star Wars 1983. Atari has still yet to show ANYTHING suggesting this would even be better than a RPi. Yeah yeah it SHOULD be better than a Pi. If it is so much better SHOW me proof.

3 hours ago, jsmith73 said:

These? They are taco shaped...

maxresdefault.jpg

I will allow it! I wan't some!

12 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

I assumed someone just used a little too much hot sauce.

I've had tacos do that to me before. But usually after I've eaten them.

... and I don't want to see an animated gif of that whatsoever Nath! ?

5 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

I wonder if the new Atari system, can do this...

https://hackaday.com/2019/10/11/cpu-showdown-for-pancakes/

A true test .....

cputortillas.png.11dc7f74a3bff1a8059888a83c88ff50.png

1 hour ago, frankodragon said:

Here's just another response from delusional Werner:

1044720631_delusionalwerner.thumb.jpg.c88242fdeb0a85908deae6d736336129.jpg

Maybe they should ship Von Werner off to the Ashoebox production factory.  That'll give them one big extra Tool on the floor!

badumtss.gif.2167fe396f2b0c8ceab29068e43bccf0.gif

• Haha 10

I didn't feel like putting a white shirt in the picture, because it actually works.  So I also did not turn on any LED's, sorry.  Cool power supply though, right?

Obscured, because PATENTS! Issues. Things that need to be worked out. Can't be disclosed, because, secret sauce.

IMG-6791.JPG

• Like 8
  • Haha 9

48 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

I didn't feel like putting a white shirt in the picture, because it actually works.  So I also did not turn on any LED's, sorry.  Cool power supply though, right?

Obscured, because PATENTS! Issues. Things that need to be worked out. Can't be disclosed, because, secret sauce.

IMG-6791.JPG

... and not a spring or gear in sight.

ok.gif.c9f1a56d0fb731ea2c6304cb23887e92.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 4