IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

The Woz

He hasn't done anything tech related in what seems like ages

He was on dancing with the stars recently

So they want to show the 'box' to The Woz

Show something to the man who invented the personal computer way back when, someone who would know at a glance what does what on their bargain basement board, someone who after looking at said board would laugh himself into the next century....

Oh yeah, this can't go wrong, can it ?

• Haha 2

Fredo needs to take a page from other marketing efforts and get a map to the stars homes so he can take selfies of himself in front of their homes and places of business.....or just outside the adjudicated minimum distance documented in the restraining orders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, JBerel said:

Fredo needs to take a page from other marketing efforts and get a map to the stars homes so he can take selfies of himself in front of their homes and places of business.....or just outside the adjudicated minimum distance documented in the restraining orders.

"Look! I'm TOTALLY friends with Matthew Broderick!  I gave him the inspiration for his character in War Games."

• Haha 4

"...and then this guy with the creepy smile shoves this hunk of plastic in my face and says uncola or something. That's when security tazed him to the ground and he wet himself."

52f39da8eab8ead9376ea825?width=1100&form

"The little light looked neat though."

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 21

2 hours ago, JBerel said:

"...and then this guy with the creepy smile shoves this hunk of plastic in my face and says uncola or something. That's when security tazed him to the ground and he wet himself."

52f39da8eab8ead9376ea825?width=1100&form

"The little light looked neat though."

i literally lol-ed at this. fantastic!

I've been lurking for years but finally decided to make an account, partly because of this thread.

I just want to thank you all for the absolute goldmine of entertainment that this shitshow has provided. I can't wait for Atari's next milestone (which is, hopefully, showing Woz their half-baked prototype and someone recording his inevitably priceless reaction).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, TankedThomas said:

I've been lurking for years but finally decided to make an account, partly because of this thread.

I just want to thank you all for the absolute goldmine of entertainment that this shitshow has provided. I can't wait for Atari's next milestone (which is, hopefully, showing Woz their half-baked prototype and someone recording his inevitably priceless reaction).

I'm more expecting this...

The Woz - And you are ?

Edited by Woulfe
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TankedThomas said:

Welcome to the fantasy zone!

I suggest throwing some asterisks around, in Atari style. 

milestone*

prototype*

priceless*

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, TankedThomas said:

14 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Welcome to the fantasy zone!

Many more battle scenes will soon be available!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, TankedThomas said:

I can't wait for Atari's next milestone (which is, hopefully, showing Woz their half-baked prototype and someone recording his inevitably priceless reaction).

20 minutes ago, Woulfe said:

I'm more expecting this...

The Woz - And you are ?

Related image

• Haha 7