IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

5 hours ago, racerx said:

I'm a consumer. Why would I care if a product is sold at a loss? If it's a better product at a better price, that benefits me.

"Atari" isn't competing in a vacuum, and I'm not running a charity.

Seriously, the PS4 is not only superior in every way but it also has an actual catalog of preexisting exclusive games available for it, not to mention an affordable VR peripheral. So now, for roughly the same cost of this new VCS and its controllers, you could get an incredible game console WITH a PSVR headset. Oh, and it also has Minecraft ;) Keep the sandbox garbage. 

If anything, it will go down in history as the world’s most expensive Netflix player however. Wait for the cringeworthy “Atari and Chill” branded T-shirts to follow. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

And if someone wanted to "support Atari" for some perverted reason, there's still a "Back It" button on their Indiegogo. It defaults to $100 but you can give hundreds of thousands if you feel the need. No perks are associated with these contributions, you won't get an "ATARI VCS" for throwing money down this hole. So it's really not very different from the pre-order campaign if you think about it. 

1330015679_Screenshot2019-12-01at7_39_33PM.thumb.png.bcec5c006602a3c78049b9bd756d523a.png

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Clint Thompson said:

If anything, it will go down in history as the world’s most expensive Netflix player however. Wait for the cringeworthy “Atari and Chill” branded T-shirts to follow. 

I think you mean the "Atari and Wank" shirt. :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 11/29/2019 at 12:21 PM, MrBeefy said:

atari2.jpeg.62e55a905f169ee195ed6ef792844555.jpeg

Sheesh!  Mad Scientist much??

madscientist.gif.5c9e429fcfac30adeaace07c8afb8e44.gif

On 11/30/2019 at 5:09 AM, CPUWIZ said:

Or, practically give away the printer and milk you for the ink.

Ahhhhhh ... I think I'll leave that one well alone! :pirate:

On 11/30/2019 at 1:37 PM, RainbowCemetery said:

E3_pic.jpg

you mean this? that is a pretty generous assessment.

2130197039_emptyinside.jpg.5ec1e3c82457abe1f45a5d053fca36af.jpg

On 11/30/2019 at 7:51 PM, AtariLeaf said:

Poor John. Reality is starting to set in. I feel bad for him. His subscribers on the other hand are still living in the wonderful world of oz 

hopesdreams.gif.1ebb95db3e0d0d6976c0e44d10b3d450.gif

On 12/1/2019 at 6:30 AM, thanatos said:

Went to Kohl's, look at all these choices!

800154857_20191130_144020_3143932_resized.thumb.jpg.4f1875104694d7b04f9f673dd2335cae.jpg

You missed one from the collection ....

pigeonholder.jpg.8a0104d5228c864c7a84a7162a2d3e3f.jpg

On 12/1/2019 at 9:39 AM, CPUWIZ said:

I ate 7 tacos, Yesterday.

438145161_seventacos.jpg.da8e993867abbed76af8c72b3c6f95be.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

Either he is not from HI, or blind.  There are plenty of tacos on the islands.

I only had 3 today. :(

Not really a taco town. Honolulu is 54% Asian. Only 5% Hispanic. White folk are only 18%.

51 minutes ago, Zoyx said:

Not really a taco town. Honolulu is 54% Asian. Only 5% Hispanic. White folk are only 18%.

Tacos or at least what Taco Bell and Del Taco [Taco Del Mar] serves are popular in Hawaii. Like pizza and hamburgers, their popularity spans all ethnicities. My ex-brother-in-law was the manager of one of the first Taco Bell's in Hawaii in the early '70's. He brought samples over to our house and my Dad said the franchise would never fly. ?

Tako (octopus) probably has a larger following among the Asian community and locals. 

Edited by lingyi
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, lingyi said:

Tacos or at least what Taco Bell and Del Taco serves are popular in Hawaii. Like pizza and hamburgers, their popularity spans all ethnicities. My ex-brother-in-law was the manager of one of the first Taco Bell's in Hawaii in the early '70's. He brought samples over to our house and my Dad said the franchise would never fly. ?

Now, Tako (octopus) probably has a larger following among the Asian community and locals. 

Well, yeah. Taco Bell is everywhere, but I gave up explosive diarrhea for lent a few years back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Ahhh...memories. Earlier this year I ate tacos from the Taco Bell on Beretania St. and thought I was going to die. Three days alternately sleeping and pooping. When I went back to work I told my boss I was sick because of Taco Bell and she said "The one on Beretania?". We both just laughed. This was at least the second time I've gotten violently ill from Taco Bell, but I still have a craving for it, though I haven't given in yet. 

Edited by lingyi
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, lingyi said:

Ahhh...memories. Earlier this year I ate tacos from the Taco Bell on Beretania St. and thought I was going to die. Three days alternately sleeping and pooping. When I went back to work I told my boss I was sick because of Taco Bell and she said "The one on Beretania?". We both just laughed. This was at least the second time I've gotten violently ill from Taco Bell, but I still have a craving for it, though I haven't given in yet. 

Good intel. I live about a half mile away from that Taco Bell.