IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I wish I knew how to Photoshop because I'd like to enter their T-shirt design contest!

I don't think they'd like my design, though.   I'd give the Mount Fuji Logo a ___ that supporters could ___.

A "Joystick" they could "Paddle"? ...Congrats!  You found the secret Message!!!

• Haha 6

Here's a Guiness World Record for most tacos served at once...this thread should be added to that achievement :P

214067_largest_serving_of_tacos.jpg

And by that same line, you can still get a taco, but you can't get a VCS nor the classic remake joystick. In fact, we had tacos last night for dinner, and they were great. It's too bad that some people turn the logic centers in their brains off the moment they see a Fuji logo, so onto the next disappointment in March!

Edited by Shaggy the Atarian
added more TACO
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

I wish I knew how to Photoshop because I'd like to enter their T-shirt design contest!

I don't think they'd like my design, though.   I'd give the Mount Fuji Logo a ___ that supporters could ___.

A "Joystick" they could "Paddle"? ...Congrats!  You found the secret Message!!!

You have some heavy competition. 

85DEBFEA-1D7F-48DA-A849-EE8EADD5EAB9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Shawn said:

Fake news. This was posted to the public page number 997. Hidden posts for the very few don't count to towards the greatness of this thread. But hey, we are on page 999 now and should hit 1k before the day is out.

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it isn't there.  The posts still count because they're still in the database.

4 hours ago, OCAT said:

If only Goochman knew what this little post would start...

Yeah, but I'd still love to know what he had in mind when he wrote that goofy title.  "New Atari Console that Ataribox?" doesn't even sound like an English language sentence.  I could have changed it, but it's so weird as it is that I've been afraid to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

There's still room on page 1000 for a few more.

And yeah, I know about the hidden posts, but come on. If we're to count them, we'd also have to give credence to Atari's claims of hidden working prototypes and a pre-production run of a hundred units.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm still slowly catching up with the ten pages or so that have popped up in the last week (busy time of year, you guys know how it is), but it looks like we're at 1000 pages already and still no sign of the VCS.

I guess we won.

Personally, I hope the prize is a lifetime supply of tacos. Or several lifetimes, because I'd probably finish a lifetime supply in a week at the rate I've been eating this week...

Maybe someone should give John a lifetime supply of tacos. Poor guy seems like he needs it. I almost feel like we should do something nice for him, but I dunno. With all the crazies going on about murder and suicide, it's probably only a matter of time before the start trying to dox people, and I hope people like John aren't targeted (or anyone, for that matter). 

Gonna go see Star Wars with a friend tonight. I hear it's bad, but I'm doubtful that it can rival Atari's shitshow. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TankedThomas said:

I'm still slowly catching up with the ten pages or so that have popped up in the last week (busy time of year, you guys know how it is), but it looks like we're at 1000 pages already and still no sign of the VCS.

I guess we won.

Personally, I hope the prize is a lifetime supply of tacos. Or several lifetimes, because I'd probably finish a lifetime supply in a week at the rate I've been eating this week...

Maybe someone should give John a lifetime supply of tacos. Poor guy seems like he needs it. I almost feel like we should do something nice for him, but I dunno. With all the crazies going on about murder and suicide, it's probably only a matter of time before the start trying to dox people, and I hope people like John aren't targeted (or anyone, for that matter). 

Gonna go see Star Wars with a friend tonight. I hear it's bad, but I'm doubtful that it can rival Atari's shitshow. 

Our thread count doesn't mean we've won or anything. Their lack of being able to do stuff shows how lost this projects been. There really aren't any winners unless you like tacos.

• Like 7