IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

6 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

For "CheeseGuy" yes, but "Chestnut"? ;)

I would think the natural way for Americans (and other native English?) would say Chesnais is closer to "chestnut"; something like chess-naize.  I don't think we'd see Chesnais and pronounce it "Cheese-naize", but we might associate ches with cheese because it's close-enough and calling him "Chess nut" isn't exactly an insult ♛.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TankedThomas said:

I guess I misunderstood, because I've been pronouncing his name correctly the whole time - I thought the cheese jokes were related to him being French, not a mispronunciation of his name.

I've been intentionally mispronouncing his name for the comedic opportunities it affords. And also, because I don't care. ;)

Also cheese goes with tacos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, TankedThomas said:

Happy New Year from the future, taco lovers! 

Now I should sleep. It's almost 4am here. But of course, idiots down the road want to party. At least the neighbours finally went to bed. 

But not before I swore at them for the racket they made.

I hate bad neighbours.

Mine party every weekend without missing a beat and many times during the week so new years was expected. I wont even bother with them i just invested in some earplugs to take the edge off the thud thud thud. Doesn't help when i swear, threaten or call police they just go straight back to it.

The only way they will ever stop is if i personally go over there and knock everyone of them out cold and flick their mains off. Although society says if i was to do that i would be the bad guy so that option isn't feasible. Unfortunately that's how it is these days and luckily for myself as someone still renting there is 6 months left on the lease and we're out of here. I can't wait!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TwentySixHundred said:

Mine party every weekend without missing a beat and many times during the week so new years was expected. I wont even bother with them i just invested in some earplugs to take the edge off the thud thud thud. Doesn't help when i swear, threaten or call police they just go straight back to it.

The only way they will ever stop is if i personally go over there and knock everyone of them out cold and flick their mains off. Although society says if i was to do that i would be the bad guy so that option isn't feasible. Unfortunately that's how it is these days and luckily for myself as someone still renting there is 6 months left on the lease and we're out of here. I can't wait!

There is a guy named Angus in your neck of the woods.  Here is his contact info...

Pick up the phone
I'm always home
Call me any time
Just ring
36 24 36 hey
I lead a life of crime

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap

• Haha 7

25 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

ill take your bondage mask and raise you a casket!

image.thumb.png.4a24a843db184972d7cd8f0660e5c8a8.png

Weeell, it's not just Walmart that's selling the VCS.  Gamestop is in on it.  Do you really think a company has been caught selling used games as new would be caught up in something that was a scam?

• Haha 7