IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I don't have time, but I certainly wish someone would put together a commemorative Taco Controller for this... I looked through my old controllers box and had many idea, but I just can't pull off the spare time.

As a collector of odd controllers, I would buy one. :D

MrBlackCat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TacoTronics said:

Something BETTER than the Atari thing is coming...   No, not the Amico, that's something else.

This is an entirely NEW system that plays games, streams video, games and more...

Real dates, real release...   More to announce in 2 weeks.

PC of course. Add a gamepad, hook on a tv and you have a console.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TacoTronics said:

Something BETTER than the Atari thing is coming...   No, not the Amico, that's something else.

This is an entirely NEW system that plays games, streams video, games and more...

OH, you are back... cool ;-)

image.thumb.png.bbde38f24a244f4a5758500d9b953ae0.png

• Like 6

Good to see this is still going! I've been gone for quite awhile, and after skimming comments on Indiegogo doesn't look like Nutari has managed to accomplish a single thing since i've been gone (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Edited by Pink
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Pink said:

Good to see this is still going! I've been gone for quite awhile, and after skimming comments on Indiegogo doesn't look like Nutari has managed to accomplish a single thing since i've been gone (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Does free entertainment count as an accomplishment?  I'm genuinely curious how long they can drag this out and still have supporters. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Agillig said:

Does free entertainment count as an accomplishment?  I'm genuinely curious how long they can drag this out and still have supporters. 

Well it looks like even their biggest, most diehard and most loyal fans are starting to turn on them ???

atarivcsjohn.thumb.png.b5c20dc10ffad43b1566a64ad420399a.png

atarivcsjohn2.thumb.png.4c9bbf7cceeadddbc71d8f5c77461ed7.png

Edited by Pink
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Pink said:

Well it looks like even their biggest, most diehard and most loyal fans are starting to turn on them ???

atarivcsjohn.thumb.png.b5c20dc10ffad43b1566a64ad420399a.png

atarivcsjohn2.thumb.png.4c9bbf7cceeadddbc71d8f5c77461ed7.png

Fortunately, out very own Loony Lucas will be there to pick up the torch!

20200202_011751.thumb.jpg.e91c1b763c3ee6b28dbbd09de0d05912.jpg

C'mon Lucas.  This isn't normal behavior for an adult.   Don't get mad at people who can't play the charade any longer.  You don't have to join in the bashing, but to still defend this train wreck is just bizarre.   Something's foul with this whole project, and it has been for some time.   There's no shame in taking a new perspective.

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

On 2/1/2020 at 10:48 AM, TacoTronics said:

I'm going to go for broke and say it's 2 Raspberry Pi's duct taped together and shoved inside of a crunchy taco shell

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, TankedThomas said:

"Keep faith."

"We're totally not a cult, guys." 

Demand money from the faithful?

Check.

Banish any who speak ill of the glorious leader.

Check.

Convince the followers that they are being persecuted?

Check.

Atari is just a weird sex compound away from hitting the major cult checkpoints.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Paul Slocum said:

"still this spring"  Looks like another delay announcement is imminent:

42803719_Screenshot2020-02-0312_33_05.thumb.png.d5c4354fa589982ec4eea26896e1f054.png

It seems Atari is finally being forced into producing another status report soon; that should be an interesting read.

If I were a Atari Box backer, I would be fairly incensed at the sound of goalposts being dragged by Atari for the third time on a delivery date. "Weeks, not months' and 'March' were repeated promises; now that the deadline is almost here, suddenly the delivery date is 'still this spring'. Conveniently extending their deadline from anywhere between March to May.

I had said this a week or two ago half in jest, but I really might be playing on my Amico before Atari finally manages to produce and ship their Atari Box.

Months past their original shipping date, and still no real sign they are anywhere near ready for mass production. I am not shocked that even the more die hard supporters are starting to get upset at this point.

• Like 7