IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

On 2/3/2020 at 4:55 PM, KaeruYojimbo said:

Demand money from the faithful?

Check.

Banish any who speak ill of the glorious leader.

Check.

Convince the followers that they are being persecuted?

Check.

Atari is just a weird sex compound away from hitting the major cult checkpoints.

20200129_atari_hotel_3x2.jpg

Check.

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, keithbk said:

Some computers come with a virus, the ATARI VCS will come with a real virus: the Coronavirus! Straight from China!

The Evil Frenchman gets the last laugh.

The Simpsons made this joke in Season 4 Episode 21, though it was the 'Osaka Flu'.

brb.. im yelling at mom from our basement to go nuke my Hot Pocket.

image.png.a81d6e486472d951e361d7fe2e6e167d.png

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Tonytgd said:

Apparently thy are going to open a new taco shop in my neighborhood...

atari_01Hotel.jpg

Now that you have been booted from both Amico threads, you pop in here with ancient news, we ARE watching.  Keep it cool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, CPUWIZ said:

Now that you have been booted from both Amico threads, you pop in here with ancient news, we ARE watching.  Keep it cool.

Am I allowed to do anything or should I just delete my account? Im a little sick of mods and Tommy dogging me wherever I go. I WAS invited here FYI.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

We are a little sick of you not following the rules.  If someone invited Putin here and he started shit with a bunch of users and posted propaganda for his party, we would not tolerate it either.  This is a private forum and we make the rules.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

We are a little sick of you not following the rules.  If someone invited Putin here and he started shit with a bunch of users and posted propaganda for his party, we would not tolerate it either.  This is a private forum and we make the rules.

So forum users can openly call me names, write posts about me behind topics I'm banned at, and I am just suppose to take it with a grin and say thank you?

• Haha 2

I think Tommy may be scared. Now that Mom's have been shown the way of Netflix by the VCS WHAT WILL THEY DO!?!?!?

I still think Atari Dude's stuff looks almost as advanced.

Does antstream basically look like a browser pops up? Need someone with better eyes to tell me.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I think Tommy may be scared. Now that Mom's have been shown the way of Netflix by the VCS WHAT WILL THEY DO!?!?!?

I still think Atari Dude's stuff looks almost as advanced.

Does antstream basically look like a browser pops up? Need someone with better eyes to tell me.

Flo confirmed it was running on windows 10. You can also see a cursor being used on the Netflix app which probably means it's the browser version and then there is this statement which to me means they aren't running any native apps :)

(Please note that all IP and marks included on the Atari VCS dashboard are depicted for demonstration purposes only and are the sole property of their respective rights owners.)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TACODON said:

@ColecoJoe Those are the loaded ones. Yes they are a mess. I highly recommend using a fork.

I highly recommend using a bin! ??

12 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

They look great in promotional photos! 

https://www.boredpanda.com/fast-food-ads-vs-reality

fastfoods-ads-vs-reality-taco.jpg

Maybe someone can make a poster about expectations vs. reality for some on-topic things. 

evsr.png.94044c3b511882b60e6f55f5d61aee87.png

4 hours ago, ColecoJoe said:

OH SHIT! Cpuwiz is here!! Please accept this humble sacrifice for your mercy!!!!

79159AA5-308B-4562-880D-B20F0BF9682F.jpeg.ac9e60954653c98e2f377ae370974edd.jpeg

sacrifice.jpeg.4b6b39c84ca9b0264075d9a0112473fd.jpeg

6 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

I had tacos and no virus is coming for my Corona.

IMG-7309.JPG

Maybe so, but it appears to have done something to you hair.  :waving:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4