IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

4 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

Isn’t this thread out in the open? How else would they know we’re laughing at their expense (literally)

Well yeah but they also think we do sting operations for Intellivision Entertainment at Atari's expense.

So TacoricoJoe when am I going to get paid for all the Atari hits?

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, TACODON said:

@MrBeefy you might be onto something. I've seen the Tacobox called the VCS II a few times and that is a Biff hallmark. 

I guess we cracked that case open, do we win a Biffy?

You never want a Biffy. You can't get rid of it with a penicillin shot like you can other nasty things.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Watch out, apparently I've got some kind of mental illness or social disease, and you don't want to catch that! Thank goodness for armchair psychologists, and welcome to the tribe. 

I would rather have a case of the Flo than what’s going around some of these parts lately :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

15 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

See @Flojomojo for your check, if you have any problems, @Spriggy has your Fosters!

Fosters?  Sure.  Plenty.  That's one golden throat charmer that's not flying off the shelves down here.  And that's before Covid-19 existed!

10 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Watch out, apparently I've got some kind of mental illness or social disease, and you don't want to catch that! Thank goodness for armchair psychologists, and welcome to the tribe. 

What do you mean "apparently"? ?

mental.gif.0794f1bf222b89997fdc1f071ee8fd61.gif

• Haha 8

20 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Hey I can help you with mental health. Hold on let me grab your file and briefly look through it....

...hmm...

Video games...

Atg....

Dre.....char...

Um...tacos

Likes pedicures...

Thinks...emu....is okay...

Hmm...

Alright so, why are you in my office? Oh yeah someone thinks you are ill. Well I don't see anything wrong. But if you want a slight pick me up you can take either a small or big dose of kobalt, barium, and nitrogen. I would then chase it with some tacos and a good Corona beer. Don't forget the lime.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

I can’t believe they haven’t quarantined you yet. No good can come from a loose Spriggy. 

3 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

Spriggy types with an accent. 

upyours.gif.241ef35d176c68a61500f7c5e383c283.gif

9 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Yeah I was drinking it to fasters is my problem.

badumtss.gif.d231a2b98200a1a6c6c7183feea80072.gif

shatfosters.gif.15fb4c1f50aeae70749bc3cddc188156.gif

• Haha 10

Excellent new non update by neo-atari this morning. 

Good to know if coronavirus has done anything, it's given them a reason to post something as to why backers don't have it yet. I hope nobody is fooled that this is actually a delay caused by the virus and not just a mere coincidence that it happened as manufacturing wasn't moving along anyway. 

• Like 1