IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

1 hour ago, TACODON said:

The IGG page has been getting nasty again. They seem to have me flagged. My posts get cut really quick. I did email IGG again. I know, why bother. 

Anybody got a good run down on what they deleted that was so good?

David Halladay's refund requests. He also asks for contact info either from IGG or Atari to "send them a letter". I don't know for sure if he intends to take legal actions.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Oscar Manuel Rojas Maillo said:

David Halladay's refund requests. He also asks for contact info either from IGG or Atari to "send them a letter". I don't know for sure if he intends to take legal actions.

I wish him luck.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TACODON said:

The IGG page has been getting nasty again. They seem to have me flagged. My posts get cut really quick. I did email IGG again. I know, why bother. 

Anybody got a good run down on what they deleted that was so good?

Nothing good has been coming from that place for some time.  Just noisy pigeons and an occasional meme-able quote.  Getting long in the tooth tbh, yet we continue ..... for taco's sake.

pigeonfly.gif.44bb02ec35eaf376248b9409f855fd67.gif1009217780_angrytaco.gif.d969f4d6906e5b2b7e15b36ac84df2d2.gif

7 hours ago, ColecoJoe said:

One of these things doesn’t fit and it’s not the camera tripod :)

workingfromhome.thumb.jpeg.3d97593e72a4efa16806c064d984da64.jpeg

50 minutes ago, TwentySixHundred said:

Backers practicing their social distancing in the lineup for their AtariBawks!

93409474_2614199302019349_1814565219465166848_n.thumb.jpg.6bbca1fa7433124040cd3fe8233749e3.jpg

You win Ant! ?

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Spriggy said:

Nothing good has been coming from that place for some time.  Just noisy pigeons and an occasional meme-able quote.  Getting long in the tooth tbh, yet we continue ..... for taco's sake.

pigeonfly.gif.44bb02ec35eaf376248b9409f855fd67.gif1009217780_angrytaco.gif.d969f4d6906e5b2b7e15b36ac84df2d2.gif

workingfromhome.thumb.jpeg.3d97593e72a4efa16806c064d984da64.jpeg

You win Ant! ?

Wonder if they will also stiff Converse on paying them for use of their box?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

they're eating each other alive over on the IGG page- which backer will emerge victorious to claim their Box?

See my wife knows how to use Netflix on multiple devices and wasn't interested in the VCS. So I guess I'm lucky she/myself isn't in the TacoShoebox Hunger Wars.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

See my wife knows how to use Netflix on multiple devices and wasn't interested in the VCS. So I guess I'm lucky she/myself isn't in the TacoShoebox Hunger Wars.

Is she a mom?  Because apparently it's the moms that can't figure out netflix.

• Haha 7

21 minutes ago, godslabrat said:

Is she a mom?  Because apparently it's the moms that can't figure out netflix.

Yes she is a mom. So I'm happy to say I don't have have to pay extra for a basic linux PC to have her watch Netflix.

And I'm happy to say the kid is mine. Poor thing has to face growing up and possibly looking a lot like me. It's a shame and will probably require him eating many tacos to console himself.

Maybe when this is all done they can just sell the cases? That I would maybe buy to make some type of modded rig for the TV. That is the one thing I do think they nailed.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

It's probably useless now to prove that Jesse Scroggins is completely delusional, but I just stumbled upon this gem. It's a comment about the Unity-based remake of TNT Cowboy on Intellivision (official topic) :

jesse-scroggins-tnt-cowboy.thumb.png.81a19e52bf311a7ac735540101cdffad.png

i think, the Amico has got more than 12.600 Pre-orders - so it would have a larger user base than the VCS ... proove me wrong ;-)

• Like 5

^^^^ Now-now, let's not use too much potty mouth, this is also a Taco thread.

^^^ I love me some cheap plastic, the texture, the smell of chemicals leaching out into the air, what is not to love?
it is like a cheap date, you know she is not marriage material or anyone you would bring home to meet the family, completely hollow inside with fake everything, fake Gucci bag but nice to be next to :D

Famiclones are the same black blob, just packaged into various plastic cases, even a Penguine! but inside is just dissapointment... whre am i going with this... oh yea Dissapointment = Atari.

( I just smelled my clone console, yes indeed it has a "smell" dont worry I paid $2.96 for it, 89-in-1 games and takes 4-AA batteries)

Edited by OCAT
  • Haha 5

Haven't posted in quite awhile, I've kinda run outta steam on this thread.  But I had to go to Walgreen's today, and right next door is a Taco Bell, so I figured, what the heck, I haven't had fast food in weeks because of all the recent BS.

I don't let the dog into the office, and 90% of the time she abides, but once food is present the rules go out the window.  She is a pathetic beggar. And please pardon the clutter.  :)

Tacodog.thumb.jpg.020279aa3c54dc75f3f061f51c729b40.jpg

• Like 10