IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

LOL.  Werner's making a list, and checking it twice!  For those of you not on his scumbag list, what's your excuse?  But yeah, I'll double down on my scum baggery.  In spite of COVID 19, Polymega is shipping units to beta testers.   The virus is absolutely a very convenient excuse to cover Atari's incompetence.   They've been stalling for time since the get go, and this pandemic gives them a blank check to drag it out indefinitely.  

20200414_172908.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, thanatos said:

Haven't posted in quite awhile, I've kinda run outta steam on this thread.  But I had to go to Walgreen's today, and right next door is a Taco Bell, so I figured, what the heck, I haven't had fast food in weeks because of all the recent BS.

I don't let the dog into the office, and 90% of the time she abides, but once food is present the rules go out the window.  She is a pathetic beggar. And please pardon the clutter.  :)

Tacodog.thumb.jpg.020279aa3c54dc75f3f061f51c729b40.jpg

Beagles are the best!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Agillig said:

LOL.  Werner's making a list, and checking it twice!  For those of you not on his scumbag list, what's your excuse?  But yeah, I'll double down on my scum baggery.  In spite of COVID 19, Polymega is shipping units to beta testers.   The virus is absolutely a very convenient excuse to cover Atari's incompetence.   They've been stalling for time since the get go, and this pandemic gives them a blank check to drag it out indefinitely.  

20200414_172908.jpg

I really wish it would ship. There would have never been any dumb taco talk if Atari had just either A) had a console together before launch or B) been more upfront with their updates and posts. I kind of wanted one of these until it became quite the crap show. What are we four months past the second delayed release date?

Covid shouldn't have even been an issue for release but it kept getting pushed back to it being where we are right now. I really do hope it isn't a piece of junk as I know there are some good fans. I would be angry and disgruntled if I shoveled out that much for this show.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Agillig said:

20200414_172908.jpg

i'm definitely on his list, have been for a long time.

MOOOOOM, I NEED ANOTHER HOT POCKET!

Eric Cartman GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Agillig said:

Yea Polymega is shipping, I have been getting circuit boards out of china since mid February, these assbags have pretty much said "virus" and and ran 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, TACODON said:

I'll be happy when I get me some cryptocurrency. Atari Tokens are the future. Everyone will be using them by 2049.

Stoopid ain’t it? I seriously have trouble understanding how gullible some of these mooks are ... the only possible advantage I can see is in money laundering and I seriously think ATARI are OK with that ... they are going to end up with criminal interests up their backsides and federal tax authorities looking down their frontsides .... can anyone say DeLorean?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Osgeld said:

I wouldnt give them a dollar

I gave them $3.50 as you can get the additional games for $2.50. $3.50 on Steam vs $300 on a unconsole that seems to be in limbo. 

Support the things they do right and maybe they won't go on anymore unconsole adventures.

• Like 3

On 4/14/2020 at 3:35 PM, Agillig said:

20200414_172908.jpg

Ah, Wanker regurgitates the ol' "Bad Fathers!" line again.  Of course, we're not the ones who are scouring the Facebook profiles of strangers and making lists of those people, then making sweeping assumptions about them. Why, that's not disgusting or bizarre at all Andrew, but a totally normal and healthy behavior on your part.

tenor.gif?itemid=10464204  

And yes, COVID-19 is an excuse. Not just because other products have been shipping right now, and factories in Wuhan have been open lately, but because if you knew the first thing about manufacturing, you would know that Atari should have been in production months before December and March hit.  If you really think that Atari could have begun production the same month that units were supposed to ship, then you're a even bigger idiot than I already took you for. 

• Like 7

On 4/14/2020 at 7:18 PM, MrBeefy said:

Well I think we are now here...(blue arrow). Nice to know we are in the latter part of 2018....

20200414_201658.thumb.jpg.c8d54ef1dd94e2dfba980caf758dfa2e.jpg

No no no, the blue arrow is where folks WISH the time line was right now.... We're STILL on the red one...  didn't you get the memo ? ;-)

I missed page 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 one one one one...

Wait, no that's not 1111 in Binary... Well, you get the idea...

• Like 4