IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

42 minutes ago, AtariLeaf said:

Haven't checked in on the dumpster fire lately. This charade still going on? Covid to blame now i guess?

Nothing, nada, zip ... I actually think F-Artari has nothing and their desperate shilling of crypto crap is a last ditch effort to cover up for that.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:12 PM, Agamon said:

Vaporwave and vaporware are two very different things. Like tacos and talkos.

So if you are not a fan of obscure genres of  Electronica, this is what some consider to be the album that launched Vaperwave 

Personally, I'm a huge fan of Synthwave. One of favorite tracks is "Fury Weekend - Euphoria (feat. Scandroid) [Michael Oakley Remix]" 

Uh.... Guess I need to stay on topic.

z9kspgd0kzp01.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, frankodragon said:

Yep.

image.png.120ba558dfe645178fde9cabb8835453.png

Looks like an actual concrete update, for Atari anyway. I hope this finally sees the light of day so I can see spawnwave do a teardown and review. Plus there's some backers I genuinely feel bad for like John Phelan who I'd like to see finally rewarded for their Job-like patience

• Like 9

Pong .... Quest?  RPG?  A Pong Paddle .... dressed as a human? ? CLICK HERE ... BUT I WARNED YOU!

ok.gif.958fb8668493c3b98018fe3c963248e0.gif

meanwhile.gif.6f1a5239045afb9d678b72fef57afec5.gif

Over in IGG town, the only real noise is still coming from that very loud pigeon JV.   Not worth posting.  Same shit, different Taco!

However, some words of wisdom from Buddha Sullivan.  Confucius or Confusion? ?

jjs.thumb.JPG.6b05032de0ced55cc364b0571a6550f6.JPG

buddhasullivan.jpg.629611bb2f462da92dc02ed2f5cedbe6.jpg

And our Buddha Brandon with his own style of wisdoms. ?

bh.thumb.JPG.cea97e89d67048cbb38e89143c75f3c3.JPG

1945565419_wantedad.jpg.ae5a15aac61013ebbf034bd9402da38f.jpg

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, Spriggy said:

jjs.thumb.JPG.6b05032de0ced55cc364b0571a6550f6.JPG

buddhasullivan.jpg.629611bb2f462da92dc02ed2f5cedbe6.jpg

I enjoy the spectacle of this debacle as much as anyone (although it's starting to be a bit long), but this kind of joke turning individuals into memes is doing nothing but confort those on the fence in their idea that people here are a bunch of toxic trolls. The answer of that guy was actually quite reasonable, he saw it running, can't be sure it'll be there in the released machine...

Same goes for the constant reposting over there of lame "intern's not here lol" jokes. Granted can't ever rise to the level of schoolyard bullying one or two exhibit among the fanboys, but why play the same game.

There's plenty reasonable question to ask like "how COVID has anything to do with no new game ever being shown or even announced", "who are the industry leading partners", " is there even a fully working protoptype for both controllers, wireless mode included" ...

Edited by Zor
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zor said:

I enjoy the spectacle of this debacle as much as anyone (although it's starting to be a bit long), but this kind of joke turning individuals into memes is doing nothing but confort those on the fence in their idea that people here are a bunch of toxic trolls. The answer of that guy was actually quite reasonable, he saw it running, can't be sure it'll be there in the released machine...

Same goes for the constant reposting over there of lame "intern's not here lol" jokes. Granted can't ever rise to the level of schoolyard bullying one or two exhibit among the fanboys, but why play the same game.

There's plenty reasonable question to ask like "how COVID has anything to do with no new game ever being shown or even announced", "who are the industry leading partners", " is there even a fully working protoptype for both controllers, wireless mode included" ...

The problem Zor, is that people jump in and out of this thread, capturing only a small window, and not being aware of why the thread started, some of it's arguments and the premise.  As has been said many many times, yes it has been juvenile at times, with me steering the boat on more than a few occassions, but it's not about stomping on the pigeons.  Although, your comment is correct as well, as said pigeons will check out this thread through a small window and possibly make the assumption that people like myself may be "toxic trolls", which in my case anyway, is complete bananas!  And I"ll take that on the chin if that's what they think.  I won't cry and I won't bitch.  I played my cards and I"ll take the consequences.

We cheer for the likes of Brandon and John ... because we WANT them to get their system.  We said that many times.  In the end, everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I try to be gentle with the naive, but may stumble at times admittedly.  As for Atari .... no comment needed.

In the end Zor ... they're just silly words on the interwebs. :thumbsup:

tissues.gif.43cc2b6daef991d87f1bc35d1b990bb5.gif

3 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

You can make fun of him but I think that's the first time I understood everything he said. Maybe that's practice.

Definately not making fun of King Brandon.  Actually makes me smile or laugh when reading his thoughts.  Hell, I'd sound the same if I was trying to type or translate in my non-speaking langauge.  Probably worse.

Still funny at times though.  Tell me I'm wrong!? ?

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Spriggy said:

And our Buddha Brandon with his own style of wisdoms. ?

bh.thumb.JPG.cea97e89d67048cbb38e89143c75f3c3.JPG

... uh... but I was using Mosaic/Netscape in 1994. On the internet. Two years earlier than that.

I guess he's on a different planet :)

Edited by Andrew Davie
Memory tells me it was 1993. Wikipedia tells me it was 1994.
  • Like 5

I've tried to have meaningful conversations with the Atari Zealots on the IGG page and on Facebook. If you don't declare complete allegiance to Fred and his company that bought the Atari name, they just pile on the insults and anger. 

How dare you ask reasonable questions. I've never met such terrible group think in my life. All over an un-console for Netflix moms.

Clearly the vocal fanbase for the VCS (II) need to chill out and find new hobbies.

Just my opinion. 

• Like 3