IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

28 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

gettin' super heavy in here what with all this non-taco, non-notaribox talk.

You know what's not heavy?  Delicious, light, fluffy flour tortillas.

Heh.  That's what exactly I am having right now: tacos on soft tortillas.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, digdugnate said:

It's funny how certain topics just drag things down but TACOS always cheer you up!!!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, digdugnate said:

Hard is better.

22 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

It's funny how certain topics just drag things down but TACOS always cheer you up!!!

Polish_20200124_200459976.thumb.jpg.09a6a03beb90b7e960e9fa52d0d04503.jpg

Personally I want some of the Kelvar gold tacos when this thing releases.

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, TACODON said:

I chalk up the lack of Taco Talk to there being nothing to Taco'bout....

lol!  i'll concede this point to you for sure.  :D

7 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Hard is better.

Polish_20200124_200459976.thumb.jpg.09a6a03beb90b7e960e9fa52d0d04503.jpg

Personally I want some of the Kelvar gold tacos when this thing releases.

i'm an enigma when it comes to the delivery vehicle of tasty, tasty, toppings.  i like nachos, i really don't like crunchy tacos.  Mrs. Digdug and the Digduglets really dig... *dramatic pause* hard shells, though.

if you want to read the opinion of someone that clearly has a large financial stake in this whole production, look no further than this thread on Reddit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

^ Usually we would see the fake version up for sale, perhaps the bootleggers feel sorry for Atari and are waiting to make a ghost factory run AFTER it has failed out of the market. Sad thing is that the fake one will probably be better than the real thing costwise and in functionality.

To some hardcore fans that might sould like I am a Blasphemer.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Agillig said:

I have 4 kids who play games.  I've  made it pretty clear to them what the rules are.  If Nintendo releases some horrific Leisure Suit Larry/Splatterhouse crossover, and my kids get a hold of it, the failure is mine.

Besides all that, I think TT is really shooting the system in the foot with this approach.  If they're relying on the brand name, they have a very narrow market of people in their 40's and 50's.  People much younger than that aren't going to be interested in spending money to play these games. 

That line of attack against the Switch is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen thrown at it. On what planet is it easier to access pr0n games on the Switch than it is with any PC or mobile device?  What the Switch does have in that area of games is pretty mild compared to what one can easily get (for free) without any trouble on a phone or PC with any browser. If anyone over at INTV HQ is going to make that a major selling point for Amico, then attack phones and bad/lazy parenting before you paint Nintendo as some kind of gateway to XXX. 

I guess to keep it on topic on both counts...

Jojo Fletcher GIF - JojoFletcher Taco Delicious GIFs

• Like 6

PrOn is on Youtube now... Just search ASMR and eventually you will find some softcore Pr0n, Prawn, P4on, nrop.. whatever :D
Don't need videogame system for that. Heck even most Female singer videos today would have made Hugh Hefner bashful.

• Like 1

^ Yup, back in the day we kids would argue what was better Sega Vs Nintendo, 8-bit Vs 16-bit.
Today it is war against the company that takes your money and gives you nothing but excuses and LIES!!!!
Fighting over fake prototypes, fake promises and No news xD

Allegedly!

1 hour ago, Shaggy the Atarian said:

That line of attack against the Switch is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen thrown at it. On what planet is it easier to access pr0n games on the Switch than it is with any PC or mobile device?  What the Switch does have in that area of games is pretty mild compared to what one can easily get (for free) without any trouble on a phone or PC with any browser. If anyone over at INTV HQ is going to make that a major selling point for Amico, then attack phones and bad/lazy parenting before you paint Nintendo as some kind of gateway to XXX. 

I guess to keep it on topic on both counts...

Jojo Fletcher GIF - JojoFletcher Taco Delicious GIFs

I really don't want to hate on T.T.. in fact, I am making every effort to simply not talk about him at all... but when you've arrived at the point where your entire argument is NINTENDO ISN'T FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENOUGH, you have gone so far into left field, you've left the stadium and might not be able to get back in without your ticket stub.

It's not only not right... it's not even wrong.

3 hours ago, OCAT said:

^ Usually we would see the fake version up for sale, perhaps the bootleggers feel sorry for Atari and are waiting to make a ghost factory run AFTER it has failed out of the market. Sad thing is that the fake one will probably be better than the real thing costwise and in functionality.

To some hardcore fans that might sould like I am a Blasphemer.

I've said, almost since the beginning of this, that anything the Ataribox wanted to be could already be delivered by the HD Flashback unit... more cost-effectively and for a lower price.  Atari could have re-boxed a product they already made and actually honored all their promises.  

The fact that they chose the dog and pony show path is a testimony to just how stupid they are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

This is why crowdsourced consoles make absolutely no sense whatsoever.  Consoles don't sell unless the company takes a hit on the hardware cost and sells at a loss, while recouping that money and much more in licensing on games for several years to follow.  This will never happen on the VCS. 

• Like 4