IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

This thread is so bat shit I hope the Ataribox stays vaporware so this thread never dies! :)

I predict within a week they will show us a pic of the power supply, and it will look just like the 2600 one, except with USB, and the thread will be even crazier

• Like 1

Are you ready to bet a taco ?

Wow, that's a lot of commitment!

I would back that. Linux pusers bought some of the porting houses cookies, we should send tacos to Atari.

Tacos from where though? While most tacos might send a message of gratitude, tacos from Taco Bell might send the message "we want you to be sick on the toilet for hours" :P

• Like 3

We should crowdfund an order of tacos for atari..

I would back that. Linux pusers bought some of the porting houses cookies, we should send tacos to Atari.

No, we shouldn't. They can buy their own lunch. They're already using a free operating system, borrowed old games (which honestly really should be in the public domain after all this time), and they plan on asking the public to fund the development and manufacturing of their new console hardware, which presumably they wouldn't bother doing if there weren't anything in it for them.

Ask not what you can do for Atari, ask what Atari can do for you.

giphy.gif

• Like 9

No, we shouldn't. They can buy their own lunch. They're already using a free operating system, borrowed old games (which honestly really should be in the public domain after all this time), and they plan on asking the public to fund the development and manufacturing of their new console hardware, which presumably they wouldn't bother doing if there weren't anything in it for them.

giphy.gif

Amen. Enough of the shadow games and lip service. Time for them to put up or shut up so we don't waste anymore time than we have already done at this point.

• Like 2

Wow, that's a lot of commitment!

Tacos from where though? While most tacos might send a message of gratitude, tacos from Taco Bell might send the message "we want you to be sick on the toilet for hours" :P

giphy.gif

I meant the Taco Bell variety, that way they WOULD pay for it!

• Like 1

Twas the night before Christmas

that ataribox

no news to be found,

not even on Fox

Subscribers were nestled

all snug in their beds

while rendered controllers

danced in their heads

and I with my tacos

and a speakerhat

was surfing the web