IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Wow, What's left?...Already seen woodgrain and there's a mention of shag carpet...Frankodragon you are a madman! (My highest compliment I assure you).

Can a taco shell be made of lava lamps, 8 track tapes, Happy Days reruns, old Ford Vans, those beads some people use instead of doors, and black and white garage sale TVs? ...How about those giant VCR looking things with the different colored buttons they had in schools before VCRs came out? But of course the Taco Supreme would also include tomatoes and sour cream, and paddles...

• Like 4

All these pictures are sneak peek of different tiers of Ataribox pledge rewards.

Personally I'd set for the Woodgrain Shatner edition, but with weirdly recessed USB type C-ports because heritage, remembering where we came from, homages and a boatload more of such malarkey.

• Like 2

Holy shit Nathan Strum, just noticed the change to your avatar! Damn hilarious!

Your pic illustrates what I, and seemingly most of us, can't help thinking is the deadening silence from the Atacobox camp is due to someone bringing Mike Kennedy's failed Retro VGS/Coleco Chamelon campaign to Feargal's attention. "You mean someone has already gone to Indiegogo with a retro brand, 3D console renders and promises of greatness but absolutely no prototype or engineering skills? Shit, that's what I was gonna do."

Didn't I see Feargal's real name is Mac Conuladh?

Mac Conuladh <-> Mike Kennedy. Awfully similar.

If this Ataribox campaign continues where it seems to be headed, Feargal will be 2018's Mike Kennedy.