IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I'm not normally a grammar nazi, but since everyone else is doing it...

head of school is a 'principal', not 'principle' :P

I think it's okay as long as your you're correcting the grammar of a post that was correcting the grammar of another post... (Grammar correction recursion?) Oh, and I think "nazi" is supposed to be capitalized; "Nazi".

Today's schedule:- Wake up- Besmirch the good name of Atari while shaking my fist at the sky- Tacos- Stuff people wearing Atari T-shirts into woodchipper; intersperse with more besmirching of Atari- More tacos- Post videos of the day's Atari besmirchery on YouTube- Feed cat- Late-night taco snack- Go to bed

Crap! *Hurries up and takes off his shirt that says 'Are you Ready?' Wirlth a picture of an 800xl.*

• Like 3

This is from someone that constantly trashes Atari. Thanks.

Now I can prove I did reviews on the internet in 1994. I challenge you to find someone that did it before me. Anyone? Bueller? No. no one. I used another name obviously. Most people didn't even hear of the internet until windows 95 came out. If you look at my Jammer CD for the Atari Jaguar and today go into a Gamestop, they seem pretty simular. Where do you think they got the idea from? I tried shopping around the video series later to companies like Microsoft and Sony and Babbages and Electronics Boutique but couldn't get the financial backing. Now you go on youtube and see people doing what I did in college in 1986-1987. So until you prove me wrong, then lighten up and grow up. There's no need to cuss on an Atari web site. It's supposed to be fun.

I'm sorry, but you didn't invent Internet reviews and you certainly weren't the first to create a video series that aired in stores. Reviews were available on newsgroups and forums and many other sources long before you came along (I can recall reading game reviews on early dedicated services like Compuserve and QLink) and were posted on the Internet from day one. I recall reading many reviews on arcade threads in 1993 just as the Internet was rolling out to the public. Many chains had in-store video content that included reviews in the early to mid 1980s including Tower Records. Computer Chronicles did software reviews on television starting in 1983. There were also numerous CD-Rom magazines with video reviews that were published starting in early 1994. I mean I've looked at your videos and the production values and delivery seem like they are stuck in 1994, so I guess you have that going for you.

• Like 5

I think it's okay as long as your you're correcting the grammar of a post that was correcting the grammar of another post... (Grammar correction recursion?) Oh, and I think "nazi" is supposed to be capitalized; "Nazi".

My autocorrect thought the same thing, but I since I'm such a grammer-nazi I changed it to small!

So, since Atari is allegedly doing "drip drip" news that means neutral reviewers have tested the Ataribox and the embargo is now lifted to help generate goodwill and interest for tomorrow's launch. Amirite?

I mean, this is a product that's been in development for how long? A year or two? And they almost certainly are aware of similar campaigns--even beyond RVGS/Chameleon--and want to show consumers they are different?

A boil-ridden taco in a diaper is pretty perfect for this thread. :thumbsup: :woozy: :-D

• Like 3

Now I can prove I did reviews on the internet in 1994. I challenge you to find someone that did it before me. Anyone? Bueller? No. no one. I used another name obviously. Most people didn't even hear of the internet until windows 95 came out. If you look at my Jammer CD for the Atari Jaguar and today go into a Gamestop, they seem pretty simular. Where do you think they got the idea from? I tried shopping around the video series later to companies like Microsoft and Sony and Babbages and Electronics Boutique but couldn't get the financial backing. Now you go on youtube and see people doing what I did in college in 1986-1987. So until you prove me wrong, then lighten up and grow up. There's no need to cuss on an Atari web site. It's supposed to be fun.

By the way, you may want to check your facts, because according to your own Youtube landing page, "Biff Malone brought you the FIRST video game reviews starting on 1995". Seems like someone is shaving off a year to make the fictional narrative fit better.

I have to admit that's pretty well done and it's clear I'm nacho favorite around here. I'm not one to burrito round the bush, you seem to have a personal issue with me... So lettuce taco 'bout it. After all we don’t' want things to be guacward around here. Maybe we just take it Juan step at a time...

Corn’t we all just get along?

• Like 11

The way you carry yourself says otherwise. Seriously dude, stop pretending you're something you're not.

-Thom

• Like 1

I have to admit that's pretty well done and it's clear I'm nacho favorite around here. I'm not one to burrito round the bush, you seem to have a personal issue with me... So lettuce taco 'bout it. After all we don’t' want things to be guacward around here. Maybe we just take it Juan step at a time...

ok the tacos didn't do it for me, but after reading that, now I'm hungry for some Mexican food!

I'm confused by this picture. Is the dad going to feed his kid to the giant taco monster in order to appease his wrath?

We must sacrifice to appease the Taco Gods! That is a hint for the launch title. Instead of shooting missles to knock out incoming missles in Missle Command, you launch children to feed the Taco Monsters.

• Like 2

510144_1.jpg

• Like 5